The Vault Is Legit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Have ordered about thrice from the vault and never had a problem. Also recently I got accepted into a comparative grow and they sent me over some free seeds and also some I paid for and for free shipping! Also, won their Christmas competition and getting 50 c99 seeds free. Can’t really complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. You are a winner

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Looks Like my Dogs LOL
    Seriously Stiggy always has your back
    You Guys have been GREAT To The City....................................
    Oh I may try and get in the next Comp, Things need to quiet down where I am 1st
    Stig

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hey all. I had my second encounter with The Vault and once again they delivered! This time it only took 17 days round trip to my neck of the USA from the day I mailed in my cash. Thanks for your service George!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. The Vault, George, Jack, and crew are top notch... they always go above and beyond to help or to make things right ! I have not heard of a seedbank doing all the awesome things that The Vault does, I even challenged one to do what The Vault does for us all, the answer from the other seedbank was nothing nada , silent quiet ! I am a proud for life customer of The Vault !

• Like Like x 2
  7. Its funny how much of the good reviews seem to be so fake for The vault. They been called out over and over for their unethical fake reviews. Much better places out there and they have something called ethics.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. I'm far from being fake and neither is my review .... The Vault has always treated me right and then some ! ... everyone can choose what seedbank to use or not to use... I'd like to use a US based one soon

• Like Like x 3
  9. Not sure why you feel this way MadHatter, or why you have felt to post this on forums we participate in and on our social pages etc. (I also note that you are a new member on here and your facebook account you posted a review with is a new one too, not saying your fake or a competitor but...), however I can assure you all our reviews are real, we are very proud of how we go the extra mile for our customers and we are utterly flattered time and time again by the nice things our customers say about us.

I am one of the owners for The Vault and i am inundated with emails from customers telling me how great their Vault representative dealt with them. Customer satisfaction is something we strive for and are actually well known for!

Like many companies with such volumes of customers, on a world wide basis, there are of course issues that occur from time to time that are often outside our control, but we will always go that extra step to make sure we look after our customers wherever possible.

Did you have an order with us? Do you have an issue that wasn't dealt with in The Vault's usual fanatical approach to customer service? Do you have anything outstanding that needs dealt with? If so, please drop me a PM with the details and i will look into this further for you.

I am also sure that many, many, blades would only be too happy to confirm that their reviews are indeed legitimate just like earl.dean.smooter already did in his reply to you (thanks buddy)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Dam man, either your fishing or your just as your name says ( madhatter), The Vault and the whole crew there are the tops. If I were to place an overseas (to me) order, the are the 1 and only 1 I would EVER deal with. Hell, they have done me right 100% off the time I have ever contacted them, even by going above and beyond.
    they have supplied me with many surprise, straight out of the blue, just because. Shirts, free seeds, entry into exclusive member grows, stickers, etc. Never has another been as generous to me as them, and for no other reason than because that's who they are.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I never had a problem using The Vault, however I will not take a picture of myself for bitcoin as they don't accept cc anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hello.

I've been trying to place an order all day on the website, to take advantage of their 15% off sale. But, it times out and fails to reload. I've been trying for hours, have re-booted, cleared cookies, etc. So, I've confirmed it's their website.

Anyone else having this issue?

T

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi buddy,

We are close to having international credit card payments in place again soon and will announce when we do.

We can still process cards for all of the UK and Europe.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hi Buddy,

We have moved servers to make the site much faster and are working through a few bugs that should be sorted out today. Apologies for the issues with the site but once completed we will back faster than before :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm far from fake as well neither is my review and I've been using the vault for 5yrs now and customer service is the best out there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Hi.

I was able to place my order today. I used Bitcoin (which I think is the best method of payment). I will provide feedback once received.

Thanks. T

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. UPDATE: Sorry for the delay in posting. Received my order within 7-days of it being sent. EXCELLENT delivery service and everything looks good. I will begin my grow soon and will start a thread to show the progress.

T

• Like Like x 1
  18. Heeeey hows it going?? Mite have to do some shopping soon its been waaaaay to long.

telbel88

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Anyone else have troubles trying to send payments recently?

I found some threads about issues in the past

• Like Like x 1
  20. store still looks amazing i must stick a order in soon ..

• Like Like x 1