The Vault Is Legit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Sep 25, 2014.

1. The guide states it is needed to bitcoin with a credit card. I won't give any company access to hit my bank account via ACH. I work in the financial software industry and I don't trust any company not to double hit an account or screw up all together on that front. I spend too much time each day fixing these exact types of issues. Doesn't seem bad until someone causes your mortgage payment to hit twice. I will email them, but the guide looks pretty straight forward about needing a selfie when using a card.

2. Update: International wire fees were $45 after adding up both banks - forget that. Selfie to buy bitcoins with card? No thank you. I called using Google Voice at 1 cent per minute from here in the states. Used my credit card over the phone for no fees. Great customer service.

• Like Like x 2
  3. How does that work? The google voice I mean. I just got my package from them for winning the contest. A shirt, rolling papers, tips, and a ten pack of Amnesia Haze Auto. I guess I should of asked for Mesphito grow package with it as well, but I'll hold off since I won that pack. Love the Vault.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wait, they're taking CC's over the phone and yet telling us they don't here?!

WTF is up with that George?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hi Buddy,

We can take a small amount of international payments again.

Place your order on The Vault www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk and select pay by cash / money order then give us a call on:

07949276118 from the UK
    011 44 7949276118 from the US
    + 44 7949276118 from other countries

Or drop us an email to support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk with your name, order number and phone number and we will call you back to take payment over the phone!

We have not announced this as yet fully as we have a limited amount we are currently able to process but we are building on this and hope to roll it out in full soon.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Woo-hoo!!!!!!

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey George. I have a question. The last time I ordered from the vault, through Bitcoin, 1 Bitcoin value was equivalent to about 1000 USD. It's currently more than tripled I guess.

My question is, in case I place a similar order, do i end up paying more depending on the current value of Bitcoin?

Perpetual grow journal

8. When you place your order the website will tell you how many bitcoins to pay buddy, and I think you have a few hours to make this payment, and then the order will expire - so you will only pay the exact amount for that day buddy :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Never tried the vault, maybe hmm. I buy all my seeds from Msnl, have tried many others, but they are solid.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I would give The Vault a shot (I have used MSNL in the past too)..The Vault has a huge selection and good prices (legit too)

• Like Like x 2
  11. The vault is awesome!! Huge selection of genetics photos and autoflowers. Their customer service is the best they go above and beyond to make sure you're fully satisfied. I've been using them for about 4.5yrs now.

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hey buddy, quick question for you. The Travelex Money Card by MasterCard is a prepaid card that you can load with Pounds. Do you know if you accept that even if it's registered in the US?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi Buddy,

some pre paid cards are accepted so i would suggest you give it a try as the list is always changing from our processing partner, if it fails we will let you know but MC and VISA are the best to use

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great experience. Only took a week or so to get the seeds. Google Voice is the way to go if you want to call them for cheap. Just sign up for a number, verify your mobile device, and place the call. They give you 10 cents for free as well.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Definitely VERY legit! I ordered a few months ago so I had to send cash. And they were very trustworthy... got my package in 10 days after sending cash. They're now able to take credit cards from the U.S. The seeds were all good. I purchased feminized and they turned out to all be female. Came in original packaging from the breeders. After my experience, The Vault is the only place I'll continue shopping for seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Thanks for the kind words buddy

• Like Like x 2
  17. To be honest I have ordered seeds from about 10 seed banks now and almost everyone of them had Customs open my package a seize my order or exam them, Except for the Vault. Some Banks took 3 weeks or more just to get the 1st package, never with the Vault.
    I always received my package in about 7 days to the US area never more than 10 days.
    I will always use the Vault unless there is a specialty seed I am needing and even then George or Jack can most likely find them for you if you ask.
    Keep up the Great work Guys, and again I thank you for all you do.
    Your Friend
    STIGGY...........................................
    I mean shit they even found these for me :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:
    upload_2018-1-5_8-58-51.png

• Like Like x 2
  18. Did they grow for you?? LOL

• Like Like x 1
  19. Oh yes
    And The Frost was every where
    I wore dark clothing the 1st time Never again

upload_2018-1-5_9-8-14.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. my little friend.gif