The Vault Is Legit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Sep 25, 2014.

1. On The Vault yea, my order has already been dispatched

• Like Like x 1
  2. International? Usa? U.K.? Australia?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh U.K. Is it not working outside the UK? This is the first time I used them because the other two sites I would goto aren't taking card.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Vault's cards are not working outside of Europe yet buddy but i think we are soooo close now

We can still accept bank transfer, we have a better bitcoin partner now, cash and money order :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's great to hear. I have a couple of things I want to try but I still have some other beans waiting on me. I need to drop those Sour Livers but I am having housing issues and live in a concrete jungle so an outdoor grow isn't possible at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are US cards still down?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Unless US moved to Europe, yes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yes but i think we could potentially be back up as soon as next week. sign up for our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/U2sFj and we will send a message as soon as we have them working again :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. My 2 orders came super quick and have been happy so far.....

On my last order I got a toof decay mephisto genetics as heard great things about them....at £12 for one seed it wasn't cheap....never germinated....gutted

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is the credit cards working yet? I'm in the states and am really looking forward to ordering once CC works again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You only need to wait if you choose to. Bitcoin isn't hard at all. Just set up 2 wallets (1 through Coinbase and 1 through Blockchain). Buy your bit through CB, send it to BChain wallet, then send to whoever you'd like. It takes a bit longer, but I've heard of people losing wallets if they just use Coinbase. You'll also want to add a few bucks extra to cover transfer fees.

• Like Like x 1
  12. We changed who we work with for BTC as well and added more guides so it really is super simple now, I really cant understand why ALL of our overseas customers dont pay by bitcoin, far cheaper than the banks and far more secure, anonymous and safe to boot.

Once you do the first transaction it gets even easier and you basically buy your coin with card and repeat transfer!

• Like Like x 1
  13. no buddy not yet, we almost had it sorted then the card companies changed the rules again :(

14. It's been awhile since my seed arrived, finally germinated 1 of each of the strains, 100% success rate.

@George - The Vault Thanks again for the the bitcoin help!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks, I'm so lost with Bitcoin I have tried to make an account but I just don't understand it. I guess I will try again.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol, yea it took me a couple of time to understand it as well. You will eventually get it. It gets easier then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was totally confused with how Bitcoin worked too. I searched youtube for videos about setting up an account and found a couple that helped me to understand it enough to get set up. I use Coinbank for purchasing the coins and then transfer to a Blockchain wallet to make the payments. I added the Blockchain wallet after reading about people being blocked for buying souvenirs through Coinbase.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Agreed. This is the way to do it. No point risking your wallet through coinbase, as they'll just confiscate whatever is left in it if you go directly through Coinbase for the whole thing. Buy through coin, get the ID for your blockchain wallet, send it over, pay the fee to do so, and when it arrives in your blockchain wallet, you just transfer to the wallet ID you get from the site. It really is simple. I'd just add like $5 extra to your bitcoin purchase to cover transfer fees. Anything you don't use will still be there the next time you need it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Like i said guys, we changed our bitcoin partner so now its a lot easier and the guides are better on the site plus they offer great support, videos etc. if needed.

its the way forward for sure, bye bye bank fees :)

20. If you are in the USA or anywhere else for that matter, watch a couple youtube videos about how easy it is to buy bitcoin and purchase things with it. after you have it set up, it takes just a few clicks every time after that. on your card statements its BITCOIN. nothing about seeds or anything like that. so much more secure and safe. seriously if you think its over your head, watch a youtube video. it will take you maybe 15-30min(for the super non computer savvy) tops and then you will be setup from here on out. its worth your time.

• Like Like x 3