The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hi folks,

It's nice to be back. Sorry I've been a bit lost this month, had my first holiday after a long time.

No users applied for the CBD seeds for September, so we have two 5-packs ready to go.

Tell me, why do you think you'd need these seeds? Don't worry, you don't have to disclose in detail anything that you don't want to.

I'll be reading your replies the next days and I'll set everything to assign and send both packs.

Hope you folks have a great weekend!

Take care,

Lui Gee

• Like Like x 6
  2. Welcome back from holiday!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Welcome back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hi again folks! :metal:

Remember, if you guys think that you need these seeds or you know someone on Grasscity who may need them, please comment on this post ;)

Have a good Monday!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I really love this idea, have had a delivery myself and just need to find the time to do the run. So beautifully that you want to help those in need. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. The vault saved my life back in the day. I hope it changes someone's life for the better

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hello again, buds!

Since nobody claimed seeds for September or October, we're ready to give x3 5-packs of CBD Seeds. No matter if you have already taken part in if you know of someone who may need these seeds, please leave a comment below.

Hope you guys have a great start to the month!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sounds like a win win! Count me in!

9. Agreed, why not, may just have to find a bit of space to grow these autos.
    Love another chance to win, thank you Team Vault

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just give this a bump, see if anyone else want to get in here, it's a good prize and there's plenty of us out there who could use the CBD

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hey @Team Vault - The Vault I missed this. I am interested in CBD strains and share them as well with friends and people in need of medicine. If you have any left I would Love to receive some.
    I just been having such a hard time getting more from Sebring, just seems like no more coming from them in the last year :/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. My parents

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm a medical marijuana patient, would enjoy cultivating cbd strains to compare them with my other strains

• Like Like x 1
  14. wooot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. I’d love to be considered for free seeds. My SO is disabled and deals with pain on a regular basis and has finally started considering cannabis as a way to alleviate his pain but he’s still very hesitant. I’m hoping by being able to grow his own he can see directly where it has come from.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey, can you DM me your full details? ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Just messaged you!

• Like Like x 3