The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hey, I'm "Kent." 12 years ago I slipped down a spiral staircase and cracked my knee on the railings on the way down. Many years of Dr. Appointments and hospital visits. Suspicions that I'm addicted to painkillers and scans that are inconclusive! Pain when walking unaided. Pain when walking aided, pain when sitting, lying, just PAIN!
    Add to this high functioning Autism with high level social anxiety, ADHD that makes me want to go, but too anxious!
    And when I say anxiety I mean going into a shop and just interacting with the shop workers or sometimes the people in the shop!? Sounds mad I know but imagine if you where the only person whos brain used android and everyone else was apple!?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi All,

Last month's seeds went to @Nokie112, who shared some lovely pics of them with us here in this thread!

This month's ones are going to be sent to @Kent. Please, DM us with your full name, full address, and t-shirt size and we will have the seeds sent out for you as soon as you come back to us.

We're getting ready for another 5 CBD Auto Feminised Seeds for the next draw at the start of August. Can you please briefly tell us why do you think you need them?

Take care and good luck ;)
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Just arrived! Can't believe how amazing all the merch is. Thanks so much Team Vault!
    Not sure I can wait for current ones to finish!

On a slightly related topic my walkingstick also arrived today, feeling like a true cripple lol 20210712_132144.jpg

Sent by means of my Owl Archimedes

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. That's what I call a quick delivery @Kent. :)

Enjoy it and thanks a lot for the pic bud!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hi All,

We're back as we do every month

Last month's CBD seeds went to @Kent., who got them really quick :)

This month's ones are going to be sent to @smokeout69 . Please, DM us with your full name, full address, and t-shirt size and we will have the seeds sent out for you as soon as you come back to us.

We're getting ready for another 5 CBD Auto Feminised Seeds for the next draw at the start of September. Can you please briefly tell us why do you think you need them?

Take care, enjoy August, and good luck ;)
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Congrats! What's with all the extras they sent you? It's normally been 5 seeds and a t shirt lol!

The Vault is #1!

Edit: congrats @smokeout69

• Like Like x 3
  8. I think the few extras I got may be something to do with shipping costs, I live a lot closer than most to the warehouse.

• Like Like x 1
  9. As I don't get to wear my shirt out enough for people to see it, thaught I would pop it into the grow tent, so it gets a few more views!
    20210808_233022.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. My vault shirt is stained up pretty bad. I do all my yard work in it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah i have 3 of these white ones now lol advertised any chance i get tryin to help the movement!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I have 2 very old vault shirts somewhere but I can't find them!
    One says....
    Do you smoke?
    Smoker - yes
    Non-smoker - no
    Stoner - smoke what?

Second had loads of the old school windows error box's open! Saying....
    Windows has detected your stoned!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have a redish one they sent last time from sweet seeds and logo too its sweet

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. They need new shirts lol, I've given away a bunch of them.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I would love to score the elephant one

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thats what i have it posted in the sweet seeds giveaway thread

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hope all is well george!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Everything is fine here! I was on holiday, but next week we're back to business as usual ;)

• Winner Winner x 1