The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Congrats. I’m in for November. Still fighting stage 4 cancer and going all natural

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kick its ass homie

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I would be a worthy cause if you have any 1:1 indica CBD strains.

When I was 7 I got diagnosed with Lyme Disease that came with a rare case of Facial Bell’s Palsy which paralyzed half of my face . I went through 2 years of PT but CBD severely helps my face.

I also face a lot of anxiety that messes with my heart so I love indicas as they calm me down. I have a decent space to grow and would be forever thankful ! And of course I’d do a full journal and reviews !

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wanted to enter this promotion for my dear old Mum but she would go mental if she could see some of the more deserving candidates on here.
    What a nice gesture though.. RESPECT George

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Im in

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr Spam I spill that much on the floor a week!! Go away

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3

7. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. You come to a marijuana cultivation forum and show us a pic of 14 grams of some huf, TALKIN BOUT SOME COKE?! Oh nah u wild

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

• Like Like x 1
  9. You guys are awesome, good looking out for the community here. I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks George and everyone at The Vault for doing this! I could definitely use some beans, I am broke as a joke!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I feel ur pain man! No joke!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey all,

The winner for Nov, selected at random from all qualifying entries is Soil2Coco

Congrats buddy, you win 5 Chem Beyond Diesel CBD seeds from Sweet Seeds

Can you drop me a PM with your postal name, address and T Shirt size please?

For Dec we will have another 5 Cream Caramel CBD seeds from Sweet Seeds up for grabs

• Like Like x 4
  13. Congrats @Soil2Coco well deserved man.
    I dont need in this month but I am growing the cream caramel cbd now so thought I would throw up a pic. 20191130_162559.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Wow. What a great start to the day. We’re getting blasted with an ice storm now. Up to an inch in places forecast then comes the snow. Another few inches to a foot depending on location. Winter is back!!!

I have my last two Fruity Jacks in flower now so these will be added to veg immediately and used in my RSO or Hash Capsules I take daily.

Thank you George and The Vault for all that you guys do!!

#FuckCancer

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Wtg s2c!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  16. Grats man

• Like Like x 1
  17. Congrats buddy !!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Congrats!! I won these a few months ago and i can’t wait till harvest time! They smell pretty good. Good luck with your treatment. It’s a tough road we are crossing. But information and also good strains will get us both thru this and anyone else here that is sick

Prayers

• Like Like x 3
  19. Thanks man. I’m terminal at 37 years old. Almost died in Jan and again in June. I’m just trying to prove the doctors wrong and hang in there as long as I can. If it’s Gods will that I survive and beat cancer, then I’ll spread the word far and wide. If not, at least I’ll be basking in the glory of heaven. Time is fleeting, make as many memories as you can. That’s the key to immortality. To be alive in the memories of others.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Im in

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1