The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Oh wow I am so blessed thank you so much wonderful people I can't express how grateful I am

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I just wanted to say thank you George!! I just got my seeds and t-shirt!

I can’t wait to pop one of those cbd chems! I’m doing one plant and it will be a 12/12 micro grow. I can’t wait to see what it gives me. :) thanks mate!

I’m not entering this contest as someone else should benefit from your kindness.

Good luck to whoever wins!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Very cool, I am in.............

Congrats WNB73.......

• Like Like x 2
  4. Im in for this one plz n thanks!! And congrats to the winner(s) to the last one!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you
    QUOTE="Kronik352, post: 24949423, member: 968804"]Very cool, I am in.............

Congrats WNB73.......[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello. And thank you for all you do for us! I myself am a multiple sclerosis sufferer totally permanently disabled bringing in 1 small check a month. Affording anything outside of Bills is impossibl . I try to grow whatever I can but landing solid genetics isn't always in the cards. Would love this opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey everyone
    I would like to thank @George - The Vault and @Sweet Seeds for the awesome prize I received the T-shirt and the 5 chem beyond diesel I can't wait to get them in the ground
    I can't express my gratitude enough
    I will do a pic and post I promise I just been suffering these last few days

Sending love and light to each of you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hey all,

The winner for Oct, selected at random from all qualifying entries is Ohiommp80

Congrats buddy, you win 5 Chem Beyond Diesel CBD seeds from Sweet Seeds

Can you drop me a PM with your postal name, address and T Shirt size please?

For Nov we will have another 5 Chem Beyond Diesel CBD seeds from Sweet Seeds up for grabs

• Like Like x 3
  9. Congrats!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Im in for NOV. thank George!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you so much! Forever grateful! Blessings for all you guys do!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  13. curious what peoples experience mailing a letter from the us midwest to the uk is? i'm 7 days invested and nada. i'll be patient and it's no reflection on The Vault but dangit! i got things to do!

:bang:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hey I won a comp and the prize took 25 days to arrive in the UK it was sent from US so don't worry it more than likely will get to you I was also told customs here in the UK are still dealing with parcels from mid October

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. its unpredictable but its usually around 10 working days but sometimes customs has a back log that delays it further :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. all that bs for a few beans!

rock on Vault, rock on! :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  17. And customs are currently saying they have a huge backlog

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sounds like typical understaffment or incompetent workers. Or maybe just an unperceived blast of mail

• Like Like x 1
  19. now i know what to expect. can i get in for nov. too

• Like Like x 1
  20. George, you're always helpful with your answers.

• Like Like x 2