The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. I just call em like I see em :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi George. I have a friend who is struggling with alcohol, pills, and seizure disorder. He takes invega for anti psychotic effects. Without out he is a blob who cannot function. He is also prescribed xanax for anxiety, and prozac for depression. Along with an anti-seizure medicine. Anti seizure medicine combined with alcohol causes seizures. Alcohol withdrawal can occur within 6 hours of stopping use. Xanax withdrawal works on the central nervous system. He can't work because of seizures. He is stuck in a vicious cycle. I feel that a high CBD strain could help his seizures. I believe he could come off of Prozac with medical cannabis. I believe he does not want to drink anymore. There is no medical system for cannabis where I live. It's all black market. We are allowed access to CBD oil, but only one shop in town has it.
    I really want to help him and others to find a better way. Where I live meth, heroin, and pills are huge. My brother in law just passed from heroin overdoes. My sisters good friend lost her sister. She was trying to detox on her own from alcohol. I worry my friend will die, but I can no longer wait as people around me pass on. We have a vote at the end of the year, but I don't need permission. My friend has seizures once a month now. He will die if something doesn't change. Thank you very much for reading. I hope something can come from this. I've had too many friends lost to hard drugs and alcohol, prescribed and otherwise. Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im in guys would love to win these seeda

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi guys, May’s worthy causes winner has now been drawn at random and the winner is: tael

Can tael please contact me via PM and we will arrange sending out the prize :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Congratulations teal ,

I'm in again and thanks again for the awesome give aways and promotions you have george & jack

• Like Like x 3
  6. Congrats bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. You are very welcome Duke :)

• Like Like x 3

8. Hey George, not sure how messages work on the app (what I use) or whether you get a notification, but just wanted to say I messaged you about something that I didn't feel a support ticket off the website was necessary for. Ignore this if you do get a notification of, just wanted to ensure you saw it.

Hope all is well!

9. Hi buddy, I got your message and replied - I have no idea what it means though - we are based in the UK not Canada; so I think maybe you have mixed us up with a different seedbank.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The irony behind him wining is priceless

• Like Like x 3
  11. You couldnt write it lol
    :smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Im in again thanks vault

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh my god, you do not know how incredibly of an ass I feel like at the irony! To clarify for everyone, it was a mistake on my part so I definitely feel like a jackass!

I'm still impressed with how polite George was when I messaged him because my dumb ass made a mistake and confused seed banks!

And thanks to the Vault, I never win anything so this definitely made my da....naw, I'm going to my week! :)

I've recently began EDMR therapy and have been given meds (prazosin) for nightmares/flashbacks and I've been fortunate enough to get a therapist that isn't against cannabis, is open minded, and actually understands when I say "when I'm having my episodes, Xanax or any of the other meds just make me dumb/numb, but it's still going on in my head completely unaffected. Cannabis is the only thing that has actually helped the problem (internally in my head)" and we kinda made a bit of a 'breakthrough', for lack of a better term, and winning this on top of that and everything else.....I just can't explain how ecstatic I am right now. I'm literally crying (I don't cry). I can't iterate my thanks adequately to The Vault. I haven't actually had this kind of smile or good feeling ever since the structure fire that changed my world entirely.

I'm not being biased because I won, but I hope you guys know you really are doing good things and the things you are doing really help all people, especially ones like me, whom the mental health system has failed.

I love the vault and what I consider a 'humanitarian' effort is beyond belief. I wish we had more people like the vault team in the world, I truly believe it'd be a much better place.

• Like Like x 6
  14. And no, I hadn't seen that on my original post. The irony is so stiff should be heated and smithed into a righteous blade lol. I only realized it because George asked me if I knew I'd won lol.

What a great day to fix a shit week. Again, thank you vault SOOOO much! Good luck to everyone in the next one!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Jacks' girlfriend has anxiety issues, and she's the same - only cannabis helps; so we can relate to that.

But I'm glad I could put a smile on your face buddy - try to smile more - it really does help.

• Like Like x 5

16. I never had anxiety before. I actually (as a healthcare provider) used to downplay its legitimacy when we'd get called for it. I mean I still treated people great, but ever since the flashback started, I've developed a pretty bad sense of anxiety and I guess I definitely get it now. It's a lot easier to question its validity when you don't experience it yourself.

And I will try smiling more, it's just hard sometimes when you can't stop reliving things you can't say out loud. As soon as I'm financially able, I'll be placing a large order to support the vault and indirectly everything the vault supports.

There is no reason to not order from the vault!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Congratulations tael!

George my package arrived yesterday, but the postman decided to be lazy so I've gotta stop by the post office this weekend to pick it up, no time with work schedule. Looking forward to working with some CBD medicine. Thanks again everyone, and especially the vault for their generosity and community involvement.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  18. Im in

• Like Like x 2
  19. Can I nominate
    XRMPerf ? He is in Bad shape most Days
    When I listen to how pain affects him everyday
    I say to myself I am Not that bad
    Even though I am.
    Just asking to consider him next Month
    Thanks Much
    Stiggy