The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The vaults people are awesome . thanks guys here's the newly revegged babies . gonna roll another month and make some monsters [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. I’d like to win one contest with them . Hell of a lot of plants guy . They look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sign me up for January no winner yet for December??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did anyone ever win December???

5. I am most certainly in if February has one. The post says monthly, but for how long, we are not sure.

6. Well here's the same ladies now folks. I haven't heard from anyone ill message a buddy there [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. And just so u all know this grow is in peat moss and compost. 2nd run of the same from last grow .

8. Hi All, sorry there's not been a draw recently, but this prize draw is for those in need. I appreciate all your entries but if you could go for our regular draws that would be cool ;-) (next one is Valentines day)... In the meantime, if you have a genuine reason for winning the seeds do let us know your story - thanks all ;-)!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im tottal just grateful that I received some beans n a shirt for the Colorado cookies comparative grow off. Mine are just little sprouts so far ;) You guys are awesome....

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wtg the Vault!! I no longer qualify said social services lol. Good luck all that are in need. I was there for 3 years

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. Cheers peeps. Happy to give em out when we have those in need ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm kinda on ur side of the fence now. Helping those in need!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. That's the whole point of the give a ways is people who really need them. My wife is amputee in constant pain and I have my own issues . to show everyone at the vault a pic was sent to jack and Gary. Not every one can show their disability as easy as her . but I'm sure it shouldn't be to hard. And I totally agree with the vault . u should need them !! Not just say u need em. Here's my vault girls today . and Gary the peyote critical is a monster !!! Love the true indi smell,omg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. I enter in these giveaways cause i can really use them.. not cause im a bean collector

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. I sent you guys an email telling you all that I’ve sustained several life threatening injuries this past year and asked for some help with seeds. You guys sent me here, so here I am! I really could benefit from the seeds though. I’ve been on a prescription of Percocet/Hydrocodone for the past three years, and my doctor and myself both would rather me use marijuana medicinally and get off the hydrocodone. The only issue is that I’ve been off work for a year, so I really can’t afford it often, whereas my prescription narcotics don’t cost me a dime...I don’t want to use that as an excuse though, because I’d much rather medicate naturally. But anyways, thanks for the chance at the giveaway guys!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Hi Guys,

I hope to pick this thread up again and be more active for you. Things have went a little crazy at Vault HQ as we have soft launched our new website, the look and features are the same but we have now sorted out the speed issues.

We are aware of a number of bugs on the new site so please do bear with us but we are working hard to get these sorted over the coming weeks, after which we will have a much better and faster website :)

In the meantime, I have selected Ithinkimjosh as the winner for July. Congrats buddy you win 5 Chem Beyond Diesel CBD from Sweet Seeds, you also win a Tee Shirt. I will drop you a PM to arrange delivery :p

If you wanted to do a grow diary and tag Sweet Seeds that would be cool too!

If anyone is looking to buy some Cannabis Seeds in the meantime then head on over to The Vault at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

I will be back in early Sept with a new CBD based prize.

• Like Like x 3
  18. I have PTSD and not only does smoking help me I found that growing it myself also helps to keep my mind off of things! Would love a chance to grow some seeds from the vault so count me in please!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1