The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. I am a nobe at this and want to start my garden with a good genetic

• Like Like x 1
  2. #1242 Chillindylan, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Congrats calikevin87

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would love to be in with a chance totally run out of beans now and no cash to get more because I spent my last getting a quantum board . Been using cannabis for 13 years to to help with muscle spasms, O.c.d , anxiety, depression, and a few other issues. I dont take tablets just medicate on mary Jayne awesome that a company can pull together to give help to them who need it.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Forgot I'm in for next one also .

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Count me in for October, arthritis, as well as growing for a friend with ms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flip time all vault seeds [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Please add me for October. Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Very generous of you to spread so much love. Thank you.

I am a caregiver for a rural area that doesn't allow dispensaries. My seed stock is old and I am just starting back up after a sabbatical. Please add me for the October giveaway.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Count me in for October my birthday month

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

• Like Like x 1
  11. Please add me for October. Thank you very much

• Like Like x 1
  12. #1253 generic98547, Oct 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  13. Count me in

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Count this PTSD veteran in for October!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hi all,

Thanks for putting your names forward. With this give-away, we are looking to do it for those in need. If you are putting your name forward, please let us briefly know why you'd benefit from medical seeds?

Thanks,
    Gary

#TeamVault

16. count me in for September, i suffer a lot from Spondylosis ( like arthritis of the neck ) and arthritis in many parts of my body ,,i like the chance to win some new genetics and Fruity Jack sounds just right as i love fruity tastes ....mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  17. Count me in please many friends with mental health issues if its a white strawberry skunk from green house seed that would be amazing

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Count me in.. chemo attacks my thyroid.. makes it very difficult to sit with an appetite and have dinner or any meal with the family.. the inflamation makes it so i cant eat.. cannabis helps with the inflamation and eatting is possible again.. ive lost 50lbs since ive been diagnosed & cant get it back.. i dont get hungry cause of it.. so i get fatigued(no vitamins or minerals) .. when cannabis aids in the treatment for my thyroid it makes it possible to eat get sleep comfortable with no stomach aches get energy(fight fatigue) now i can live my life.. i have kids and a wife 33yrs old.. laying around all day is NOT an option.. cannabis helps in creating a chain reaction from the tyroid to the appetite to a good nights sleep to having no fatigue and energy again to help me get up & be alive & active.

• Like Like x 2
  19. #1260 GreatGrammy, Oct 16, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    okay, for me, ahhh... most of my family died in 2015. I lost my son, his fiance, a grandson, my other son's fiance, my mother and my uncle. I deal with agoraphobia, depression and anxiety.