The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hi All,

From the qualifying entries for March a winner has been chosen at random - @Azzanadra

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 Nurse Lilly CBD from Expert Seeds . Can you please send me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you your prize.

For April we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 Fruity Jack which won first prize as CBF strain in a previous Cannabis Cup.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Way to go Zz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Right on man!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Woah! Thanks Vault Crew!!

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I can't express my gratitude enough for the Vault crew.

You guys really helped me and my family out in ways that touch me deeply. Your generosity is so appreciated.

I even have my brother repping you guys with one of the free shirts. I told him to recommend you guys to all his friends and when people ask about seed banks I send em your way.

God bless.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hello fellow med growers I have got another thread with multiple people growing vault seeds. The more people that join and show their grows the better knowledge we will have to decide what to grow and for some people how to grow it . All here are welcome to join . Link will be below . Hope to see u all there

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Aye aye mon frère

• Like Like x 1
  8. Would love some more seeds for my patients.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here's the critical mass ladies outside loving life [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1173 generic98547, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Guess I’ll enter again..

11. I am in for August if it’s still going on.

12. I'm in also .

13. Can i enter for August pleass its for my wife she suffers with really bad PTSD so could do the world of goos to her thanks.

14. Congrats Azzanadra!

Count me in for August

15. I would like to enter for August as well please. I'm a disabled grower with no income and some free seeds would definitely come in handy. Thanks for the entry!

16. I sent a PM to @GaryEff - The Vault but I haven't heard back from you yet my friend.

17. Het @Azzanadra , sorry we had a holiday in Scotland yesterday - I'm on it now ;-)

• Like Like x 1