The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hi! :hola:Those 2 plants (pic) are from my first grow last year in 2017 when I did use the Meizhis to flower. The autos I am growing right now are only about 12 days old or something like that and they are under an agrobrite t5 temporarily... about 24 inches away

• Like Like x 1
  2. But what r the normal heights of ur meizhi 600w I only av a 80x80x160cm tent so not a big space so height is a issue and the last 2 times I’ve ued it with both switches on from day 10 the plants av been pretty small 27” the tallest and pulled 3 oz total from 2 plants which is shit really . I’ve put 3 BCN critical xxl autos in now 1at day 23 the other 2 r a week behind [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I use all size tents lol I have one same size as you here it is. I have an Aurora Indica in flower am currently using a Meizhi 450Watt and its about 14 inches or so from the canopy. When I use the 600 Meizhis for flower I keep the same distance for photoperiods DSC_0524.JPG These pics are a few days old
    DSC_0525.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not to seem a bit of dick but isn't the topic of this thread about free seeds for worthy causes??
    I run 2 Meizhi 600s in my 120x120.
    I keep the lights about 18 inch from the canopy.
    This grow I have 3 white widow autos and 5 devil xxls growing.
    This week is week 8 of supposedly 9 but I've a feeling the widows will go a lot longer. The devil's I'll leave an extra week on top of the breeders recommendation of 65 days.
    DSC_0147.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. What size pots do u use man they look fantastic pal

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice very nice .. what’s the height throw veg works best for u with autos

• Like Like x 1
  7. The ones in soil are in 11 litre.
    The 2 at the back are in DWC home made 75 litre bubbler.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How high do u keep ur lights through veg

9. Using autos

10. Yep they are all autos. I keep them as close as I can to the plants. If I see any negative effects I just back them off slightly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What’s the sweet spot for u ..I think any closer than 18” it seems to hold the plants down and I’ve used both switches from day 10

12. As close as I can get them. I have a few fans constantly moving the hot air away and a huge extractor so I can get as close as 12 inches to them. The closer you can get them the less stretch and tighter nodes you get. If your too close you will bleach or burn the leaves. It won't hurt them if you catch it soon enough and back the lights off slightly. The worst thing you can do is stress and worry about them. It just makes your grow seem like it's taking alot longer than it actually is. It's a plant. It grew fine without our help. They grow in deserts etc and massively high temperatures. Just keep the lights as close as possible and back them off if they wilt with heat stress.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I find they don’t stretch at all and I end up with tiny plant if I don’t bk the lights off

• Like Like x 1
  14. Autos stretch from about week 4 and continue to do so right till week 8 I've found. Genetics play a big part in the stretch. My widow in DWC Isn't flowering so I reckon she's a photoperiod. It happens sometimes. When I harvest the devil's in 2 weeks I'll have to let the 2 widows that did auto finish then flip to 12/12. It means the one I think is a photo will have had 3 months veg time. I'll have no other choice but to scrog her. The yield though should be ridiculously high.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah good luck with that mate the oldest is 23 days and just 5” in a 11ltr pot of coco

• Like Like x 1
  16. Still baby's haha. The stretch will start soon. I can guarantee you will seen 1inch per day in growth for the first week or two. Good luck mate.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks man it’s all about green knowledge

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Think I already am but just to make sure. Ive got a slew of seeds coming soon folks. All from the vault. As follows. Good shit.its purple lol,peyote critical,white widow big budd,and original skunk. And some kind of cheese. I'll be starting the grow in August. Anyone can tag along peace brothers [​IMG]

Sent from my LM-X210VPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1