The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. See if that did it.

Check out my grow my first journal 3bog and gorilla glue Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can u help how far should I av my light metzhi 600w (270w true watts from the wall)in bloom I’m growing autos cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I’m in

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks I’ve already got there hight from the manufacturer but I was worried about putting the light 12” close the being autos

• Like Like x 2
  6. Anywhere from 18” to 8”... just depends on the plant and how long its been under LED. By flower I can usually drop my LED’s as far as possible without giving up any light to the sides. As long as you gradually drop it by a couple inches every week or two they shouldnt get harmed no matter how low you go with that style of light. Some strains may be pickier though which is why ou gradually drop it and if you notice bleaching you just raise it back up a couple of inches and leave it there.

• Like Like x 2
  7. They’ve been under the same led from day 1

• Like Like x 3
  8. We all sorted? ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  9. in your settings add it to your signature "i think"

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I wouldn't mind being in for the next one

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 3
  11. Def wouldn’t mind being in this one either. I missed out on the sour livers and the 3bears :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. #1036 George - The Vault, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Hi All,

Sorry for the late update.

From the qualifying entries for April a winner has been chosen at random - SiriSaysYes

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and a Vault T Shirt. Can you send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

For June we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and of course a Vault T Shirt.

Good Luck everyone

• Like Like x 4
  13. Put me in for May XD

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thank you! Really excited to grow these, I appreciate it lots! Xoxo The Vault / George <3

SSY

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1