The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. here is a 11% for you - STIGGY11

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. WOOHOO
    STIGGY11

• Like Like x 2
  3. Please count me in for April thanks George :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Im in also. Most of these from the vault fellas . [​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Damn that's a room full

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Count me in George for April

• Like Like x 1
  7. The guys at this company are legends I passed a few emails with Gary and what a pleasure it was to email him really polite down to earth chap . Didn't expect an email back to what I sed about a promotion I got sent but my experience with them because of this and my seeds I purchased I goto give the guys a 5+++ customer service rating

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ty brother I don't like to waste space lol

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. CBD Critical Mass you say? Damn! I love that strain .... really helps with muscle spasms and inflammation. Count me in for this month please

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm in for April!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im in

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey Thanks Mal, will send the £20 in the post ;) Just kidding, always nice to hear good things!

• Like Like x 4
  13. Hello, I suffer from multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis disk degenerative disease, spinal stenosis depression and anxiety I won't lie, I rely on handouts die to being disabled and unable to work. I have a fairly good setup, my only problem is obtaining seeds to keep me going. I don't do this for recreation, I do it for medical reasons so I don't many who medicate. Would love to win, thank you for this opportunity! Many blessings.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Get George can you help I've started my own thread. But how do I get it to show at the bottom like other people when they post on other thread??

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. See if this works

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Its called your signature go and copy paste your new threads link and then look into your settings for signatures and paste said thread in the box.

• Like Like x 2