The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Would be great to win some medical seeds .Due to Neurological Ailments I'm on loads of pills daily(around 17).I have tried a medical strain from a friend who had some& it works far better to calm the Ailments & pain..Good luck all.Amazing from the Vault

• Like Like x 3
  2. Forgot about the draw for April George?

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. What a great gesture from you guys.
    Well done

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes buddy, apologies - Jack and I have been cross-traing, and Jack has had this one in his to-do list, which he should get onto today.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No need for apologise , I thought the bank holiday messed your draw pattern up and it skipped your mind . Just eager to see who's won

also can we enter every month?

Thanks for the speedy response

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cool :)
    Jack has randomly drawn the winner, so I will be anouncing shortly.

Yes, you can for sure enter every month :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'm in, and I will share any plants I grow with my veterans brothers. I can't believe I've just seen this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'll put my name in again for the next draw

• Like Like x 1
  9. In in again to , insomnia and arthritis in the right hip and knee

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'll enter in again for the Hawkins I germed 5 but only 2 made it my temps wasn't right at the time. Good luck next month!

NeeFs Platinums Organix Thread

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll enter in again too. (sorry for my poor English)

I must say that my mother is suffering from cervical disc hernia and cronic knee pain for years. I am sure your giveaway will change her life a lot positively.
    Also, I have complex ptsd from 23 years of emotional abuse from my mother and neglect from my father. when my friend offered me to smoke weed and I felt more relaxed and compassionate about myself for the first time ever. He told me that that was a high CBD strain and he growed it by his own. He shared his pots several time more but than he moved a remote city. After that I returned my depresiion and became detached from life. The medical weed eased my depression which had reached a level were I was on suicide watch for 3 years. this strain made me happier and have a more controlled perspective on life while enjoying myself than any other time before.
    Regardless of the consequence I appreciate this campaign and your job.
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I will try again.Cheers guys!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Will toss in for the next one please... I grow for those with breast cancer, all I ask is for soil or pots in return and will become a medical user myself as an accident caused nerve damage to my right arm and the pills they prescribe are the worst thing for you... but it isnt stopping my help for those women in need...

• Like Like x 4
  14. I would like to nominate @tenshuu. Limited access and "life" has got him in some tough times. Good dude. Thanks!!

• Like Like x 3
  15. I'll throw my hat it the ring too eh

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'll throw my name out there. But if by some miracle I win, you've gotta give em to @tenshuu. I'm stuck moving but wouldn't mind helping him out.

• Like Like x 3