The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Hi All,

From the qualifying entries for Jan a winner has been chosen at random - HarveyHarvester

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Crack Auto Seeds from FastBuds and a Vault T Shirt. Can you send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

For Jan we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and of course a Vault T Shirt.

Good Luck everyone

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Must Say
    Another Great Job by the people at
    The Vault.
    Many thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Glad to see u all back

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Congrats HarveyHarvester. My CBD critical mass I won has been curing about 2 weeks and many thanks again to the Vault thank you George

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'm gonna run the 3 bears OG then start a couple more CBD critical mass veg them while the 3 bog finish then on and on gotta keep that bud room to be at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. I honestly can't believe I actually won something. lol.
    Thank you George and everyone at The Vault.
    I look forward to growing them out... just finished the sour livers comparative grow and have 6.5oz curing from that plant now... Happy days indeed!
    :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well brothers here some critical mass reveg and some special skunk from the vault. All special skunk is the lil plants the reveg is gonna be huge haha[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Wooooo awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  10. These look amazing! Please include me in the next draw my wife would love these. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's so yummy brothers if you don't have these seeds your seriously missing out. The buzz is there seriously cbd or not !![​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. That's the best pics I have the lighter pic is the actual dried colors IMAG0227.jpg [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Damn that looks so frosty wow! Would have not really expected that. Yes it really seems I've am missing out it seems i have to expand!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yea I have no reason to bullshit anyone I was a winner of these seeds . I'm a 25 plus year out door man and the only thing I can compare this to is the old school skunk bud for the pungent smell but candy not skunk lol IMAG0127.jpg IMAG0109.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. I've also been hearing about another popular strain or so I think by all the buzz from The Vault as well called 3BOG or 3 Bears OG can you tell me more about that? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nope I can't but jack or George can. Or make a thread asking people who have grown it . People will share

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks I'll wait until I get a reply from one of them... that critical mass looks dreamy. Haven't had many old school strains newer at this but your description sounds like it is a must!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Love to give this strain props . It deserves it . Hoping my hybrid comes out as good as it is now or even better

• Like Like x 1
  19. Breeding hmm that's a whole new area yet for me to discover. Rhodelization I believe the term is gonna try leave some buds on my plants to grow some balls and collect a bit of pollen then dust it on another cola wash it off so it doesn't infect the rest of the plant then it should grow seeds only on that bud right?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Use a male plant. If not the genetics won't be stable . Will have a high chance of hermie everyrime and my experience the buds are wispy but still good. So another words not enough product at the end

• Like Like x 1