The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. My CBD critical mass that I won last year just about ready to harvest [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  2. I have to thank the VAULT and George for the opportunity to grow these bad girls

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yours look pretty yummy can't wait to smoke on mine after I get a good cure on them how many weeks did yours take to finish??

• Like Like x 2
  4. Count me in January! Pretty awesome thing youre doing!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm bout to take them right now . Basically nine weeks I'm taking mine before any amber shows up they are super milky right now .

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Today is 8 weeks for him like you said all milky thinking of maybe 10-20% ambers. Just starting to swell good.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey George is their a discount code for a order??

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep im trimming now . Been doing it for to long today and still not done . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yep you can use GEORGE10 for 10% discount in the cart

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG] Just received this sweet prize from George and the awesome people over at The Vault! Can’t wait to pop these lady’s...Thanks again George. I’m definitely looking forward to doing business with you guys in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. Got my new seeds today. Gonna pop one special skunk. Save the other one for another day :) gonna have some skunk piss smelling plants soon haha[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. You'll love the smell and taste brother . Quailty seed oil packed and tasty [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. I'll play!
    I consider myself a worthy cause. lol.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm just harvesting mine now. You'll love growing this been a great easy strain to grow. And I'll post some pictures of these big plump buds. Thank you George it's been my pleasure to have the chance to grow these bad girls

• Like Like x 2
  15. Here's the Revegging critical mass. Got three going now. Loving the smoke. So pungent and sweet at the same time . U cure this bud right it's like candy to the last hit on a joint mmmm:-D[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. I'm not sure if I entered this month. If not, in for Jan. please.

• Like Like x 2
  17. We all need the luck brothers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Send me the link so I can follow I loved growing my CBD critical mass loved them drying now getting ready to taste the sweetness big thick buds. I get some pictures out soon.

• Like Like x 3