The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Count me in for December!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here are my CBD critical mass budding nice fat ass plants has been a very easy strain to grow have not hade any hick ups

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG] guess in need to post pictures.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hi All,

From the qualifying entries for December a winner has been chosen at random - AestheticJuan

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and a Vault T Shirt. Can you send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

For Jan we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Crack Auto Seeds from FastBuds and of course a Vault T Shirt.

Good Luck everyone

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Im down brother :) im in till the end lol . Here's the critical mass u all sent me . I've got clones for days and I even got her pregant :p but seriously the buds smell like candy and the oils are everywhere . These cbd critical mass are for sure something u want in your collection of seeds . [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  6. looks great, if anyone wants to buy these btw they are at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...-critical-mass-feminised-seeds/prod_9244.html

Phoenix are also currently running a promo on all packs of 5 bought you will get a free White Widow as well!

• Like Like x 2
  7. There's the oil shot. Best I can get folks. My wife says thank u again George and jack and the rest of the team. She really does appreciate your kindness. Before long we will let u all know if it helps her some . I'll post the next grow I have with these so everyone can see the progression jack and George . Have a great day everyone [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. than
    thanks man, I hope it helps :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Me to brother . I got u guys with pics from here on out . Of whatever I grow that's yours. I'll be setting out close to 100 plants this spring . I'll say twenty or more will be the critical mass and the new strain of the mass I just created . Next batch pics . After that grow it's clone time for real. I'll have four tubs like that lol go big fuck it lol[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks again George! You guys over at the vault are awesome for giving out so many opportunities to win great prizes. Definitely lookin forward to giving these CBD Critical Mass a go!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  11. You will love em man. I'm happy just from the smell and looks lol. I just ordered some skunk special and red dragon. First time ever ordering seeds from anyone . The vault got my business from their generosity and actually caring about the people they serve to. Life long customer now. Me and my wife . The vault rocks !!

• Like Like x 3
  12. My Cbd critical mass will be harvested in just a few more weeks I'll post some pictures tomorrow. But this has been the easiest strain I've grown. DWC in 5 gallon buckets have been checking them about once a week. Been so good to me have a lot of buds. I'll show tomorrow. Thanks jack so I'm in for January now.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hope I can draw some purple out in them. Temps at night are below 50* degrees Fahrenheit Reservoir temps at 57 degrees.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You will enjoy growing these. Has been such a easy strain to grow very bushy if you LST them super crop them for thick long buds. I loved growing them harvest them in a few weeks yet but going to be a yield looks like. So congrats

• Like Like x 2
  15. Awesome to hear. I’m super excited to start them. How long did you veg yours for? And I def plan on lsting them up and super cropping. I got about 500watts of quantum boards to work with throughout the grow. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Nice work guys, I’m gonna go and check beans out. Let me know if there’s any special codes available.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I ended up vegging about 6 weeks and there monsters. I'll get yeah some pictures later today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1