The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Congrats Jay!
    count me in for November :D

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. This would be great!! My wife was hit by a drunk driving illegal alien in a stolen truck with no insurance.We are trying to get her off of all the pain meds and regain a normal life after 8 back surgeries and me footing the medical bills.This is a great offer.Thanks The Vault,Mr. Jack and Cameron.The world is full of evil yet the Vault shows in their actions not just words,that LOVE makes the world go around by helping their fellow man.Please enter us in.Thanks The Vault

• Like Like x 2
  3. God bless and thank you! 20171124_144031.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks Jay.That is a shirt we need.As one of your post's says A Well Beaten Path.Well as Robert Frost's poem states we have been on the path more traveled and beaten down with my wife's injuries,traditional doctors,common pain medicines and the hassle,trouble and the COST of trying to just fill the prescription.Plus how our lives were forever changed by someone else's actions.We are on a new road to us,to try different kinds of medicine,that I am trying to grow myself.It is way less traveled road for us,alas we should have tried this PATH quicker.I am a worn and weary traveler.caretaker from the road more travel.Yet I already know that along this new road,path I have fellow travelers who know all the bumps,twists,turns and answers.As I become the doctor to my patient.Thank You Jay,Mr. Jack, Mr. George, Cameron and all the other travelers I am to meet.GOD BLESS.Herein men shall know if you are my disciples,if you LOVE one to another.wmr

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hello I'd like to enter for this month I'll post my story if I'm a winner god bless everyone.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Please count me In. I'd love to have a chance to give a go at some of your seeds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  7. I want some free stuff

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi All,

From the qualifying entries for November a winner has been chosen at random - fwyt_blue

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and a Vault T Shirt. Can you send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

For Dec we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and of course a Vault T Shirt.

Good Luck everyone

• Like Like x 2
  9. Count me in for Dec. Mr. George.LOVE and PEACE.wmr

• Like Like x 2
  10. In for December please :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I'm in brothers

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. You can count me in again! Can’t go wrong with some cbd critical mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Count me in my CBD critical mass are massive budding them now I'll get some pictures out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Yeah look back on the sour livers thread check out my livers they where beast huge

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  15. Count me in

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Congrats man. I'm in for December for sure

• Like Like x 1