The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Thanks buddy :)

2. Thanks buddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah jack and George @The vault are real good guys, i think this is a great help to those who need/get some well needed seeds..! Happy growing ..
    Gaz
    @Jack - The Vault , I'll update you on my Sour Livers grow on here when I start it ok bud ..

• Like Like x 4
  4. I loved my sour livers screwed up 3 seedling got stem rot but fixed that the other 2 using DWC 16 gallon tote got 3/4 lb. dry fine smoking bud hope these 3 bears OG do as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey @mrpaddack , I've grown a few Sour Livers before and i really enjoyed the smoke .! , that was a nice haul off of your two SL in DWC bud .. - I'm wanting to give DWC a shot, but I'm happy enough with using soil( bio-bizz ) and perlite for now ( perpetual).
    I like the sounds of the 3 bears Og, and will enjoy growing some, Happy growing
    Gaz

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hi All,

From the qualifying entries for October a winner has been chosen at random - Jay_R_1787

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 2046 Feminised Seeds from Medical Seeds and a Vault T Shirt. Can you send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

For November we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and of course a Vault T Shirt.

Good Luck everyone

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Count me Im brother here is a pic of the mass growing now folks[​IMG]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Congrats to the winner.. Enjoy your prize..!
    Happy growing
    Gaz

• Like Like x 2
  9. Not sure if we have to repost every month but please count me in!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Good luck everyone. Count me in please!

• Like Like x 1
  11. yes need to enter each month please

• Like Like x 2
  12. Put me in Coach

• Like Like x 2
  13. Put me down for one entry in November, thank you! Have a good day!

Sent from the toilet

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ok Thank You. As an MS patient currently growing the mystery bag seed strain some of those high CBD beans sound quite nice. Thanks for the opportunity!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Congrats Jay_R_1787 count me in this month isn't the vault the best with there give aways. Love you guys

• Like Like x 3
  16. I'm in please :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Count me in please.

450ish watt led easy organics indoor grow
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 2
  18. Would be honored!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Congrats Jay! Count me in for Nov

• Like Like x 2
  20. Wow thanks a bunch @George - The Vault and the vault seeds for being so genourous! Pm sent!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1