The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Medical seeds ehh?? Count me in good sir!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well good thing i can make it to harvest.

• Like Like x 3
  3. [​IMG] my last grow. Jedi og by ocean grown seeds.
    [​IMG]flower fuel by big buddy seeds

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #804 generic98547, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Not saying you can't lol... I normally wouldn't even mention anything in the give always but this isn't just a normal giveaway... it's a giveaway to people who need it on a medical level not a rec or just grower level it's for worthy causes lol it just seems as if they would make the giveaways a nice easy to grow thc/cbd strain or straight cbd or idk something that wont take you 6 months to grow to harvest and that may not be enjoyable haha idk just seems as if they would pick easier strains not strains for professionals... idk that description was just a horrible way to describe a strain in my opinion so maybe it's better than im picturing it.. Im done complaining lol... anyhow again I'm not saying you don't deserve the seeds or anything like that cause I obviously don't even know ya best of luck. Minds we'll be someone who can grow well that gets them. Your plants look great btw

• Like Like x 1
  5. Count me in George

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've got my CBD critical mass going and mine has been as easy of grow I could ask for. Using DWC in 5 gallon buckets.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mine just broke ground.[​IMG]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Its always CBD strains but we try to offer a variety as often as possible :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. #809 generic98547, Oct 12, 2017
    Lol it just says low cbd content and high thc content so Idk how much cbd it has. Ah either way what y'all do is good especially for people that need them.. Im not dogging on y'all for that what so ever. Id just hate for someone who's only had a grow or two win them and then have a hell of a time attempting to grow them out lol compared to a hybrid that flowers in 8-9 weeks and is easier for novices I guess... again everything I've posted about the strain is what I read off the site I have no experience with it lol... and again I do thank you for the giveaways they are awesome

I guess I'll enter too. Not sure how a 100% sativa would do in a 4 foot tall tent but I have a scrog may need to add a second layer to my scrog lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. If one were to be a novice at growing they could simply buy a water only soil and water every other day and pull it off no problem. The biggest issues I see today are growers force feeding the plant and not feeding the soil. The plant will send out exudates to receive what it wants as long as it's in the soil mix. Keep it simple has a good mix water only or hit up the organics lounge or no till revisited and someone will surely help someone with a issue.

• Like Like x 3
  11. #811 generic98547, Oct 12, 2017
    I'm going by the specifications the breeder listed... A novice is a novice even if they start with the correct soil lol. Issues happen it's part of being a novice and learning. Hell im only a few harvests in and have tons to learn still... I don't see why anyone with a scrog or the proper height (outdoors if they can maybe lol) wouldn't make it to harvest or get enjoyable bud the first time around but that's what the specifications say not me.

And how is telling someone to water every other day a good idea? There are times I go 8-9 days without my pots needing water and times where they only go 3-4 days... I never need to water every couple of days in soil personally and that's exactly what I'm talking about a novice has to figure it all out for themselves to see what they like best.

Anyhow I don't do organics im a dyna gro type of guy... I understand organics are a bit different so that may be where the water every other day comes in but not everyone does organic especially when first learning. Hell its hard enough to get some first timers to get something other than CFL and miracle grow lol. I'm stealthish and on a budget I also have nowhere to mix soils like that it's just not practical unless I wanna out myself lol. Whenever I get a larger home I'll definitely be interested in organics but for now my dyna gro is doing its thing.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 7 gallon smart pot i water a half a gallon every other day and I would hope if someone was willing to pop a high end seed they would have at the very least grew bagseed a few times and have a good feel for the watering schedule. It will vary depending on temp and humidity also know as a vpd. Here is a great article about the vapor pressure deficit. https://hightimes.com/grow/harrys-world-understanding-vapor-pressure-deficit/ water when your top inch of soil is dry and maintain a good ecosystem within and it's smooth sailing. Here is a bag of soil that I know will push your genetics hard and requires no mixing soil. If you can order nutes you can order a bag of soil. KIS Organics Water Only Soil Mix

• Like Like x 2
  13. Screw bagseeds my first grow was a bagseed and I damn well regret not picking up a fem seed... 4 bagseeds 1 of which I veg'd for over three months the other three went 6 weeks and all of them were males... the next grow I had the fem seeds sadly the shark widows didn't germ but my freebie SQ germ'd and ive just been cloning her.. I did grow two bagseeds my second grow along side her one of which was female and gave me some fat colas.

I may look into that soil when I use a my soil up lol I sill have like 70 bucks of fox farms and perlite.

• Like Like x 2
  14. This was my first bagseed grow using fox farms nutes in soil....it was decent smoke but burned like charcoal and had a slight chem taste. tapatalk_1469018669279.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Good morning everyone! Fairly new around here, have one grow under my belt. I'm interested in learning more about high CBD strains as I'm using street bought product to make tinctures and oils for my grandparents arthritis, some work, some don't.

Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal -2017
    Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal -2017

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hola! Id love to get in on some of that sweet free seed for my MS! Bagseed grow under CFL's is kinda getting old, would be great to know what im growing LOL

• Like Like x 1
  17. I love my CBD critical mass and they've been great to grow. I use DWC 5 gallon buckets and only check the like every 3 days that how easy I've hade it. And great that's to the VAULT for such great beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. @George - The Vault thanks for what y'all are doing, I served with some of the RAF guys when I was in Afghanistan. Top notch guys ✌

• Like Like x 2
  19. Critical mass . She's doing wonderful so far. Thanks to George and everyone at the vault [​IMG]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thanks buddy :)

• Like Like x 1