The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Yeah I was baskets also.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yea they work that's for sure. Ill take a pic later of the same roots

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. What kind of weight did yeah end up
    with? I got my CBD critical mass going now that I won. How long did you veg for?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It told me almost 5 years to get my disability. Then my doctor, who by the way is my brother in law. Wrote in my records that I re injured my back and cost me 4 years of back pay right at 50,000. What a good family member right??

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bit under 2 ounces each I think. Vegged 60 days or so. I was only running 11 watts per square foot at the time tho so don't judge me ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Root pic I promised ya all[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Looks like a nice root system good job

• Like Like x 2
  8. Could really be doing my with more seeds

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cannabis cures my wifes allergies instantly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] here are my CBD critical mass I won back in may I think. Got great roots system that just made it into nutrients. THE VAULT ROCKS.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hi All,

From the qualifying entries for September a winner has been chosen at random - Stayhigh7o2

Congrats buddy you win vouchers for a pack of 5 CBD Critical Mass from Phoenix Seeds and a Vault T Shirt. Can you send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

For October we will have vouchers for a pack of 5 2046 Feminised Seeds from Medical Seeds and of course a Vault T Shirt.

Good Luck everyone

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ok sounds good im in. And i just cracked a fem critical mass ty again george

• Like Like x 2
  13. #796 generic98547, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    This is not an easy strain to grow. It requires a degree of skill and patience that one does not normally experience with feminised cannabis. It is important to note all this since novice growers will likely find the results with these seeds disappointing the first time out. For those with the skill to keep up with them, indoor plants can yield as much as 500 g per square metre.

Hardly seems like a good strain for worthy causes... maybe good for advanced growers who want to switch up strains and try something new but im not seeing any benefits to these seeds medically... especially if the grower cant make it to harvest. Definitely not good for a terminal novice though... by the time they master it theyll be long gone...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Congrats stayhigh7o2 good luck popped 2 I won back in may I think. Been easy grow so far. DWC roots have hit the nutrients at 1/2 strength roots have started to go crazy with root growth. Going to top them scrog and some LST training [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they are CBD critical mass probably veg them this month of October then flip to bud these BAD girls!! May veg longer depends on there size by then??

• Like Like x 2
  15. In for October please.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Congrats Stayhigh7o2! Count me in for October.

• Like Like x 2