The vault does it again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Popcorn, Feb 8, 2019.

1. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I am in Canada

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I aint nvr seen ANYONE get fckd by the vault bro this shit makes it look bad for noobies coming on here their legit af

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I understand you are having issues with the vault. There are three reps here Jack George and Cameron I think is also on this forum. I would suggest contacting Jack at the vault or George at the vault. I know Jack is one of my followers so if you need you can find him there to pm him. I have never had a bad experience with them they are very accommodating. A very reputable group. I am quit certain if you contact them they will get your issue resolved. Shipments can go missing from any seed bank. I have only heard of very few from them happening. When it has they have always come through. So before jumping a gun try and contact them. @Jack - The Vault

Sent on my pet rock using my upgraded sling shot!

• Like Like x 1
  4. What shit? Me saying two packages are unaccounted for?
    Wow . My bad. Sorry for thinking that is a little odd that two went missing on top of the sudden blocking of my emails. I can even show you a copy of the emails so you know I wasn't being a dick.....should I do that?

Sorry if I hurt someone's commission.....it's only a couple hundred no big whoop. Can't scare the noobs

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi all, firstly thanks for the positve comments to start with! Appreciated. As the community know the Vault is out to please our customers. Naturally, in any business there can be issues, especially in the world of Cannabis Seeds. Lets get you sorted out here @Johnny Stash ! Have you made direct contact with customer service to begin with? Happy to discuss further here or deal with on private message. On top of that drop me an email: gary@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Now it is clear that the vault is the best. I simply sent a message to Gary and was promptly replied to, I sent message over the weekend and first thing Monday morning he responded back to me and the concerns of a costumer. So glad I found such a reliable seed bank on my first pick. Thank you Gary for responding and sorting out issue when I was not even the one with a problem.
    CUSTOMER SERVICE %100
    Delivery times 99%
    Prices and freebies 100%
    Website navigation 99%

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks for the love brother @Popcorn #onelove!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yes, I made contact. I was told there would be a reply by Monday.

I tried tracking them again today, not in the Canadian system yet. Who knows but if they don't get here quick they're going to end up getting sent back or freezing on my doorstep because I am heading out of town.

9. U dont even know wtf is up wit them,, n u come on here bashing the vault? First of all once they send it its not in their control thats why i said something because someone willing to try them out for first time gonna see shit like this and run away,,did u pay for discrete shipping? If so itll probably be handled for u bro
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. I ordered them on the fucking 25th.....bro.

They didn't get sent out until the 1st.....bro.

And now it's the 13th of Feb and they still aren't even in Canada yet.....bro.

So sorry I hurt your fucking feelings but I am out over $200 and my trip is being all fucked up because of it.

But no big fucking whoop....right?

Get fucked. Eat a fucking dick.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lmfao. Fucking noobs‘ Dude it could sit on a pallet of small shit n customs until said pallet is full enough for someone feels it is worth of moving. Also customs gives ZERO, and I mean ZERO shits about keeping online tracking up to date. Nvr fucking has it ever been for me. It’ll say it left customs the same damn day it arrives at my house after saying at customs for 2-3 weeks. I’ve had it not changed to sent out till days after I’ve had it. Ur worries and concerns isn’t their issue! I think u need to take some Xanax and chill the fuck out and apologize for ur last post for being a dickhead bc ur over anxious ass can’t be patient. The world don’t revolve around ur needs. They will show up. And if they don’t u will get a letter and I’m sure they will be replace

12. LMAO! APOLOGIZE?
    Blow me.

13. No ty. I’m not into guys. I get u r tho. Hope ur parents understand also

14. Aaaah so you're a lesbian....got it

15. I was loading south bound choppers with giant duffle bags while you were still trying to swim out your daddy's dick hole, junior.

16. Hi @Johnny Stash if you can PM me your number I will call you to make sure this is fixed. I can assure you the Vault are well rated across forums and social media platforms, and any issues you are having here are unusual my friend. We always try to help out as best we can.

17. I've already spoken with someone last week and was supposedly getting a response by Monday.....

Don't worry about it. I don't have time for this shit

18. We are co-operating my friend, I'm not sure where the negative vibes are coming from. I tried to PM you on here but permissions wouldn't let me. Can you PM me with the email address you used to order and I will look into it personally.

19. Hi buddy, we've taken a look and found emails from two different email addresses relating to the matter and that's what's caused confusion. Our Customer Service Manager Cameron will be getting back to you today to make sure everything sorted. Any occasional issues that arise with the Vault are always dealt with so please don't feel the need to berate us buddy - we are here to help and make people happy. Thanks to the other posters for the positive vibes.

• Like Like x 3