CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Dec 20, 2017.

1. All will b announced jan 3rd.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes! another giveawayy ! thats a nice package prize id like all that stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love Barneys farm because Barney lives there and he's a top bloke. But in all seriousness, never tried a Barney seed and I'm always up for trying new things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. since I forgot to say this at the begining... I love Barney's Farm Genetics ! Their Blue Cheese was an absolute joy to grow :);)

• Like Like x 2
  5. merry xmas to all and best of luck dankyou for the chance to win some killer prizes
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wish I could sign up twice for this Lol...I want to try out some Barney’s farm so bad...might just say the heck with it and just order from you guys..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love Barney's they offer rare strains at reasonable prices, thanks for offering this contest!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Barneys Farm and The Vault, doesn't get anymore top notch then that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. closes on the 2nd and all winners announced on the 3rd buddy

• Like Like x 3
  10. make sure and use discount code CHRISTMAS15 for a 15% discount in the cart at The Vault over the holidays! www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just ordered from The Vault today and, yes, I did remember to use the code. :D You folks are amazingly generous to us!!! Thank you very much!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love barneys farm because of the lsd strand they had made its one of my favorites to grow in fact I just cut down this beauto last week
    20171127_014718.jpg 20171220_172517.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. upload_2017-12-27_9-5-27.png
    upload_2017-12-27_9-5-45.png
    Just being funny​

• Like Like x 5
  14. Good luck and happy new year everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I Love Barney's dope CBD strains

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hands down the most dependable and safest place I’ve ever gotten seeds! Proud customer right here!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Used the Christmas code at The Vault and saved a bunch of money yesterday. Looks like a Happy New Year.

• Like Like x 1