CONTEST - SWEEPSTAKE The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Count this chap in

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm in. Thanks to the vault and Barneys for the contests.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Barney's farm blue cheese has always been my favorite strain.

Count me in please :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. #25 After the shot, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    I'm in. Hohoho
    I haven't tried Barney's yet but their selection seems top notch

• Like Like x 1
  5. Count me in!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #27 Psychographic, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    I love Barney;s Farm because they are one of the pioneering breeders.

I've got to win one of these sooner or later. Once again, thanks to one of the best banks around for their contests.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm down with trying some Barney farm genetics.merry Christmas.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cuz Barneys farm has the best Pineapple Express.... also love you vault

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lot's of great stuff from Barney's Farm.
    Happy Holidaze

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've heard so many good things about Barney's Farm. I would love to get this opportunity have some. Happy Holidays to all!!!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Personally have never ordered from barneys but i have family members that do and have. They swear by the Red Diesel that barneys has. Id love the oppurtunity to try some of your genetics i may never go back anywhere else!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. did somebody say..FREE!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I love Barneys because they have some of my favorite strains ever including one of my new favorites of all time Blueberry OG, Very grateful thanks go out to Barneys Farm The Vault and Grasscity thank you all for the chance at this amazing giveaway

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hmmmmm why do I love Barney’s?! Simple. They have some tasty lookin designer bird food for sure! Count me in too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I love Barney's farm because they are like a lamp and I love lamp. But seriously they are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  16. See that photo of mine..... hidden in there is the Acapulco Gold of Barney's ..... brought back great memories from the '70's. Now if I could only remember what......
    Thanks !!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. I was skeptical seeing many negative reviews about Barneys Farm but they had a couple of strains I really wanted to try at affordable prices so decided to give them a go. I am so very happy that I did...... they just keep going.

A year after starting their LSD, she is finally going into flower....well a clone of the original seed is. She has suffered through over watering, dry spells, ph swings, temp fluctuations, thrips and harsh defoliation to name a few but she keeps powering through anything I toss at her.... this is her currently:
    December 20th (2).JPG December 20th (3).JPG

I also have their Laughing Buddha in a shared 30 gal pot....this is her currently at 3 weeks old:
    December 20th (9).JPG December 20th (10).JPG

I will always have a Barneys Farm seed around!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Count me in. Love me some Barney's

• Like Like x 1