Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Vault Cannabis Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ProSmoke87, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has ever had any dealings with The Vault?

They sell cannabis seeds online i think they are based in the UK somewhere in Scotland.

The thing is i sent a random email to them asking for a free sample as it was my first time ever buying seeds online and i was not sure where to buy them from so messaged a few sites but they where the only guys to get back to me in an email...

Long story short they sent me 5 pink diesel x amnesia auto seeds - has anyone ever tried the strain?

Also 2 free T shirts which i was not expecting.. very descreet so would like to give these guys a shout out anyway and say from my experience with them they seem pretty legit and value good customers.

Thing is also unfortunatelly i never got around to planting the seeds but i did have the intention too its just i dont think i would take the risk... then again i am not sure much would happen if i got caught with just a plant or two... in the UK.

Maybe i will risk it

Think i should? :)

2. Did you pay for the seeds or where they free?

3. He sent them free.

4. The Vault is a paid advertiser here at the City.
    It's good to hear you had a good experience with them.
    The rest of you might want to check out our advertisers as they have free promos all the time.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grasscity-advertisers/