The Vault’s Winter Warmer Competition: Exclusive for Grasscity members only

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Nov 13, 2014.

1. add love to see this in full bloom
    http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/dutch-passion/blueberry-feminised-seeds/prod_189.html,was out flyering sat n sunday for project storm ,please do your bit and care n share a pic of a flyer,a posted a few pics on the vaults website if u need a flyer to download n share all over twitter pintrest fb let the uk all get to know all about project storm,am in to try n still win even a t shirt id be happy with to wear on xmas day.hohoho merry xmas to jack george n the vault,awsome guys.

2. #382 STIGGY, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

3. Go get em tiger
    [​IMG]

4. Got my prizes thank you vault crew smilling a mile wide!

5. View attachment 149491
    View attachment 149392
    View attachment 149393
    View attachment 149394
    View attachment 149490
    View attachment 149492
    wow look at these ladys aftr xmas am gona b purchasng a few beens :hello:
    cant wait ,these r the first on my list
    http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/auto-flowering-seeds/dinafem/original-amnesia-automatic-feminised-seeds/prod_390.html

am still caring and sharing to ty n get a wee xmas win,gogo project storm if youve never heard of it google it,awsome,give us a choise.am in to try n win merry xmas n happy 2015 n grat work u guys have done all year u need a break jack ,enjoy,love the irish,one love bruv.
    View attachment 149748
    View attachment 149739
    View attachment 149494

6. Auto Duck would be a great variety to grow past the seedling stage and then guerilla plant them around the countryside.
    Auto Duck Feminised Seeds

7. 5 year old thread buddy

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. you can't see it but my face is red.....

• Funny Funny x 1