The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. So, the sour liver dried up quite a bit. A little over 2 oz. And also had some loss to bud rot. All in all, very pleased. Last summer, I harvested a sour liver. Only ended up with 6 grams or so. I'll take an increase if 60x any day. Lol. Absolutely loved the smoke last year. One bean left. Maybe I'll try my first coco grow with that.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I’m still smoking on mine. Have about enough to last me until this next harvest in a month and a half. Thinking about growing one the next round.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks like you did ok After the shot! Really nice, plump, resiny and triched up buds for sure! Should you decide to do another run with this using coco, I would very highly (pun not really intended there) recommend that you get your hands on some used coco that has 4-5 runs on it already and use Dutch Pro nutes that is made specifically for coco grows, if you can find it. The results I've found are mind blowing. Just my two cents though. Awesome haul though!

• Like Like x 1
  4. thats some fat buds

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 2x sour livers 7 gallon no till under a 315 CMH 20180728_204939.jpg 20180728_204943.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BF008B2D-5E85-4A9F-B2FA-CA735ED9C06F.jpeg My night tonight. Sour Livers!!! Harvested back in April if I remember correctly. Down to the last bit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hell of a difference from my first time! The first auto I ever grew was a sour livers. It was like a football only grew a foot tall but was far as hell. Pop them beans man I hope you have a killer harvest off em!

8. Mine were my first auto as well and my first grow in about two years. I really should of let mine gone an additional two weeks but I can’t complain. Now my Brooklyn Sunrise...haha. That solo cup grow is such a disappointment. We’ll see next round what it does.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I still have to do a solo cup plant. That's on my bucket list....probably not a auto tho that would be expensive lol. I was thinking like a mighty mite or northern lights....something that already grows small and compact. After looking at these sour diesel clones I got it might be one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah. I want to try that with a photo. See where it lands me as far as weight goes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've seen some good ones done right get a big single cola maybe a half oz or so dry

• Like Like x 1
  12. took the livers down the other day...she was finished almost 2 weeks earlier than expected. lots of amber on her...gonna be a nightcap smoke....daytime is prohibited unless needed. lol! 20180813_192822.jpg she faded nicely 20180813_192839.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. Looking great Jay

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have been working hard on a few large projects with our systems and website, which we will be continuing to finalise over the next couple of months.

We are not currently in a position to announce a launch date for the next Comparative Grow at this stage. - But if I had to give a timescale, I would say it will be before November.

I apologise for the large gap between them, as we would have liked to have done something sooner with you all.

Best please know that we love doing Comparative Grows with you guys! - And we are looking forward to getting the next one up and running as soon as we can :)

Also because I have been so busy, I have not had the time I would have liked to get to know you all, but please know that I am always here to help.

So, if anyone needs anything at all, please just tag me or message me directly and I will get back to you :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1