The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Day 17! I'm guessing the slower of the two is the Sour Liver. Had to go back through the journal and look at the growth rates of the other ones.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Day 22!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. I need to start looking into nutrients for the girls for flowering. They have been living off of the stuff inside the FFOF all this time. This is at Day 25. Humidity has gotten pretty higher up to around 60% so I need to install a carbon filter come payday.

Attached Files:

4. Here's the ladies tonight. Not sure of how many days but under thirty I believe. Critical mass a must have in your collection trust me . Some of the best smoke I've had other than old school skunk. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

5. And speaking of old school skunk. Here's the special skunk from the vault. Supposed to be old school stinking shit . [​IMG]

6. nice plant man tho is that PM mid left ish

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks man . Pm? Lost me lol did u mean cm? All three of my cm plants are reveg anything else is special skunk,northern lights white widow mix and my new critical mass strain. The one lesftish is my new strain

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. pm powdery mildew the white spots on tge leaves or is it from a spray

also a spot mid left also is that a dead joint in the yellow left pot. if it is if you smoke tobacco be careful TMV is a bitch of a disease

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. I gave the lower portions of the plants a cleaning up today. I hope that wasn't a bad idea and stunts them too badly as they enter flower. I also believe the left side is the Sour Livers. The right side being the Pineapple Express. I got an extremely fruity and sweet aroma when rubbing the leaves from the one on the right and a stinky rubbery smell from the one on the left. My Fox Farms trio should be here by Tuesday so they'll get their first feeding at that point. This is also day 27.

Attached Files:

10. Half a gallon feeding with .75ml of Tiger Bloom added to each plant. I need to get a dehumidifier here soon. It's been hovering around 51 - 62 lately inside the tent. Temps at 74-82

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. 2 sour livers . The solo cup is 35 days and showed sex at 30 the other is 25 days still no pistils. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  12. No that's lime splashover from watering brother

• Like Like x 2
  13. Day 41. Sorry about the lack of updates, they are mostly on my journal.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Lst-ed sour liver about 36 days . 26th of Jan birth[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Day 35 or so they rolling it out and only thing I'm using till now was vigoro plant food like miracle grow . Spent a total of 39 bucks on plant food and peat moss and cow shit. My kind of grow lol[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0441.JPG Day 45. I'm pretty sure the Pineapple Express is going to be chopped in 20 more days. The Sour Liver another 30-35 days. I did run into an issue with the Liver after feeding her the other day. The leaves started folding upwards like a clam closing. The good thing is that the Liver appears to have gotten over it with no dramatic effects. Liver on the left, Pineapple on the right.

• Like Like x 3
  17. IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0457.JPG Day 48. The Liver is packing on now. I'm guessing this one will be going to day 75 or 80 from the looks of it. I think she has one more feeding left in her before I let her ride out the remainder of her time with just plain water.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Sour liver born january 26th[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  19. IMG_0474.JPG IMG_0475.JPG Day 52.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Coming along well . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2