The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Into week 10 now (day 65).
    The sour looks to be about done to me so it's been running on plain water.

W10.D64-SL.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. how i went to week 12 or 13 before i scoped it out... this was one of the stinkiest buds when drying and curing.... good luck man

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Glad to hear it wasn't just me.

4. Did it need to run that long?
    I'm a rookie and am just going by the pistils which have all changed color and most have receded.
    I'm gonna let it run the full 10 weeks but am sorta in a hurry since I'm having to buy weed now.

you have a photo of week 10 and 12?

• Like Like x 2
  5. check out my journal it is in there somewhere lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol, you do realize we only have a limited time here on earth right?

• Like Like x 1
  7. use the search engine within my journal to locate it... lol

8. i found it [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Thanks!
    Wish mine looked like that. I just don't have the space to spread the leafy sucker out enough to get light penetration and did not want to prune it being my first auto grow.
    Did you remove foliage as it grew?
    What light schedule?

• Like Like x 1
  10. 24/0 and i didn't prune it at all

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man.
    That's what i did.
    Will stop pestering you now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. double post. removed.

13. Nothing interesting happening on my end. Both have popped up out of the soil. Temps reaching 77 max inside the tent. Humidity sitting around 48%. Light top watering. Nothing else reslly

• Like Like x 2
  14. I harvested mine last night ready or not.

W10.D68-SL-Trichs (4).jpg

Failed to get a photo but she didn't look much different than the last photo.
    The End... will update yield when dry.
    Thanks Jack!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Up and running strong the reveg is starting to do it's thing [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. So we are here at day 4 of the girls having popped up from the ground. Light top soil watering today due to the low humidity inside the tent, 38%, in hopes of raising that humidity a bit more towards the mid 40's at least. One of the two seedlings has a day later start due to a slower pop time because the shell would not fall off. More progress soon hopefully. Ordering a carbon filter kit within the next three weeks to combat the stink. Ordering a Rapid Vero 29 led kit hopefully in time for flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Day 5. Temps sitting at 77 degrees. Humidity at 48%. Light has been cut off to a 17/7 from now until harvest. FFOF and perlite inside of a 2.5 gallon pot.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Day 9. Temps at 74 and humidity is at 40%. The plant in the back is slow to respond just now showing her second set while the girl up front is on her third.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Day 13. 74 degrees. 41% humidity.

Attached Files:

20. Final yield 6.5oz. on the sour liver plant.
    Many thanks to The Vault!

• Like Like x 2