1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. HI Loki, does gg4 grow bigger now?

• Like Like x 3
  2. kinda of curious of what yield. Have you noticed your harvest weight :hippie:

3. from 4 gg4 i got 8oz from under the unit farm light. but atm the light is veggin some photos and flowering some autos.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. i just calculated its about 1.2-1.3gpw and i didnt use any boosters just norman nutes so the lights done really well and love the fact it kicks out no heat

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cool, UFO80 is lowest draw power of UFO series, more yield with bigger light:apache:

6. yeah that would be the hope i get 1-1.4gpw easy with leds wanna becable to get that higher if i can

• Like Like x 2
  7. High everyone,
    Am a little late to the party. Life happened and had to wait until now to grow mine out.

I have a sour livers and a blueberry kush running together... currently end of week 5.
    Here are some photos to catch up to now...
    The livers are on the left, kush on the right.

Week 1 (day 7from sprout):
    BK+SL-W01.D07.JPG

Week 2 (day 14):
    BK+SL-W02.D14.JPG
    Week 3 (day 21):
    BK+SL-W03.D21.JPG

Week 4 (day 28):
    BK+SL-W04.D28.JPG
    And today is the end of week 5 (day 35).
    The livers (left) is shimmed up 6" so the kush is actually about 8" taller than the livers.
    BK+SL-W05.D35.JPG

Will just focus on the sour livers from here on out. There is a link in sig to follow the kush also.
    SL-W05.D35.JPG
    See ya next week!

• Like Like x 5
  8. My sour liver at 48 days lst-ed started showing sex at 35 days .[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. what's the strain?

10. Sour livers from mephisto.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Week 6 ended yesterday and i forgot to get photos so here they are a day late.
    This is day 43 (end of week 6 plus a day).
    Sour Liver on the left:
    BK+SL-W06.D43.JPG

Sour Liver:
    SL-W06.D43.JPG
    :D

• Like Like x 4
  12. It's their birthday again!
    Sour Livers on the left & Blueberry Kush on the right.
    The livers are now shimmed up 6" and needs more but its a bit wobbly already so i dunno...

End of week 7 (day 49 from sprout):
    W08.D49-BK+SL.JPG

The sour liver:
    W08.D49-SL (2).JPG
    W08.D49-SL.JPG

for comparative purposes, here's the blueberry kush:
    W08.D49-BK (2).JPG

See ya next week! (God willing)
    :D

• Like Like x 4
  13. Started showing sex at 36 days . Day 57[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Into week 9 now and the sour took a bad turn... nutrient lockout... I suspect from too much cal-mag. The kush needed additional cal-mag and fed 'em both the same rather than mixing two batches of nutes. Knew better as i was doing it and shoulda' listened to the voices.
    100_0861.JPG

I flushed her out with 2 gallons of store-bought water with a dose of flawless-finish (flushing agent) today.
    I removed most of the damaged leaves/fingers and here she is post-flush & cleaned up a bit.
    We'll see how she does now.
    100_0863.JPG

And while it isn't a sour liver, check out the main cola on the blueberry kush.
    100_0867.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. cool, the last picture is so amazing:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  16. One Sour Liver. One Pineapple Express. Life happened and I couldn't join the party until just now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well both of the ladies are sitting in soil under my led light for the next few days at 24 hours light.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Room got a make over today. Clones are kicking ass. The critical mass in the mix. Hoping my hybrid critical mass pops upB-)[​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Grasscity Deals Near You