The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Gorilla bomb bomb seeds 20171008_105904.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Mmm...lucky you. Looks great!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Me too. I'm so ready for the 3 Bears. I have to finish my current project first but I'm so ready for the 3 Bears run. I've got my soil ready, pots are set up and replenished my nutes for the run. I'm so excited about this 3 Bears run.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Today or tomorrow guys; just some last minute testing when I get a minute, then I'll get it launched :)

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Yo another comp??? Shit im slacking lately. Hope i can get in i got some livers goin again whats the deal on the new

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yayyyyyy!!!!

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 4
  7. I've got a nice space open for it :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. I need a "horray" button, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. love these comparative grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I just finally tried some of the velvet bud outdoors.....didn't grow much just a little cola bud....but let me say quality over quantity x10....wow the flavor and intensity of aroma and the most pleasant killer high I've experienced in awhile. Very laid back smoke with that overall feel good and no cares or anxiety attached. Worthy of keeping a few seeds and maybe a mother.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I want to participate in this new comparative but feel like I shouldn't since I haven't been able to grow the sour livers yet

• Like Like x 1
  12. This weather is going from hot to cold hot to cold so damn much I give up trying to decide to pull the a.c. units....i pulled the one to my room thinking pump in that cold crisp October air and it's 76 out and humid as fuck.....

13. Snuck in and took a peek of the ladies this evening no water tonight just chilling in the "sun" 20171009_180259.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. You're welcome jack thank you and mephisto genetics for teaming up allowing us to do these awesome and fun comparative grows!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1