The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 21, 2017.

1. No need to just wait budy - just shoot me an email over and I'll let you know if the next Comparative is close - to save you the guesswork :)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Exciting x

• Like Like x 2
  3. my ripley og harvest off of 5 plants... i love the smell and the frost i would love to try more of your strains[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  4. please keep me posted i have a list of other beans i want to order as well from the vault

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Woot Woot! Got my magical beans today!! Long live Jack and George @ the vault seeds for being the coolest dudes on the planet :passtheshit::gc_rocks::metal::thankyou: 20170930_154619.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. Sweet! That’s awesome @Jack - The Vault. Are you going to have a link to the thread posted here when the time comes?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice seeds.....looks like you have a good selection...I love cherry bomb super stinky girl though

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey jack and George. I just put a seed in that I won from you guys. The critical kush fem. Thanks again. I have a queen dragon seed I started at the same time.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Yes indeed buddy - as soon as we launch the new thread we will post the link here.

We are within a week of launching guys :)

• Like Like x 8
  10. Thats brilliant news i need to order more auto seeds so couldnt of been a better time, are you stalking me jack?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yayyyyyy!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 2
  12. I bet before the weekend is here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Patience is a virtue

• Like Like x 5
  14. upload_2017-10-4_10-19-35.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. 2 weeks into flower got the powdery mildew kicked in the butt no signs still...cant wait:RoorRip: 20171003_185741.jpg 20171003_185726.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Really putting the 315 to the test with its footprint vs my room.....should be interesting to see what happens with the yield.

• Like Like x 7
  17. Don't all us just these comparative grows. See what others are doing and maybe help your own grow or help someone else's the VAULT rocks love you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  18. Hey y’all, been shut down for the last 1/2 of summer, cleaned up and set up shop again today,
    1st bean popped was a skywalker auto I had left over.
    3 bears look stellar
    Really good to be back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
  19. Sour livers coming down soon.
    Frosty shit[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1