The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Thanks for the kudos buddy :)
    The cannabis community is MY community too - you'll find it hard to find a bigger stoner 'suit' than me! lol
    So we are proud to be able to run things like this and help you guys love your experience here! :)
    Happy growing my brethren! :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. going to be a few days late dropping a bean i need more space haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hey friends! My girls are amazingly already showing a little tail when this was taken less than 24 hours at the bottom of the water glass. If this is any indication of this grow, it's going to be phenomenal! :hola:
    DSC_0801.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  4. Man...

Just got the CBD seeds. Even more nice stuff!

Stickers 2 shirts the seeds in original packaging and plant marker posts too!

You guys are the best. You got my business forever.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 5
  5. Hey friends! I want to make something for my grow room about our mystery grow. Maybe a mobile or something but anyway if I missed anyone or spelled your name wrong please let me know. ;)
    DSC_0804.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Oh my gosh so cool

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Woop woop got my girls planted at last.
    Ran out of root riots so using rockwool for 3 of them instead.
    All soaked in ph7 50ppm root boost and put into a humidity box under a 14k 130w CFL reflector.
    Couldnt grow a plant with the light if life depended on it but its amazing for the first 2 weeks.
    Keeps em short n stocky and pretty dificult to burn em with it.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ahh just spotted @Ivean there. Hows it goin mate. Gonna get that autopot ordered in a few days. Just gonna go liquid nutes cos got loads there but i will try the biotabs in it soon enough.

You got any tips for me on using it?
    Im guessing ill have to hand water it for a week or so till the roots hit the bottom then it should start doing its thing?
    Any wee daft things that might catch me out?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi mate.
    You'll love it. Lots do still use liquid nutes so it's all good.
    Only tips really are buy spare tubing and cut up 2 sets so you can swap quickly if you have issues or need to clean.
    Use a kids medicine syringe to push hot water through for cleaning.
    If you can I'd try to find something to go at the bottom of the tent. Incase any leaks.
    I haven't had any in 1 year but it 'can' happen.
    You will top water for about 3 weeks mate to get a good root structure :)

What medium you using ?
    I use soil /perlite 70/30
    I don't use clay pebbles at the bottom but some do.

You gonna use an airpot with it ? :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sweet man
    Im gonna get the 15L/47L kit that comes with a pot so ill just use that. Got a big 50 odd litre storage box it can sit in.

I put a layer of perilite in the bottom of some of my coco pots there and noticed there wasnt any roots in that bit at the end so gonna put a 4w airdome in the bottom and just go 70/30 coco perilite.

Im really hoping this goes well. If it can go toe to toe with my NFT res ill throw them out and switch to all autopots. The thought of not dickin about with a 20L hydro res every day sounds amazing!
    My nft res have barely produced anything less than a pound though. Even when handed over to first timers, so it wont be an easy fight. Im expecting a lot from this magical pot. No preassure lol.

• Like Like x 3
  11. That's cool bro.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What a glorious Saturday I couldn't be happier..thank you @Jack- the vault..I can't wait to see everyone's plants! 1534610990483.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Man alive I'm happy today 1534615193497.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ok so after 2 days in wet tissue inbetween plates in my airing cupboard all 3 seeds have a good cm long taproot.
    Mixed up my soil and perlite to 70/30 ratio.
    Added the biotabs magic powders and 2 biotab tablets to each 15l autopot.
    All 3 seeds now happily sitting in the wife's tent until I can take them upstairs.
    100% on germination rate and all 3 looked healthy seeds.

I'll grab some pics when they poke up their heads.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'll be sowing my 5 gals today in solo cups. I went out and bought some fun stuff today for this grow. I have ordered five, 5 gallon Air-pots, I'm using Michigan Mix this grow for the first time. I hear thats its time released longer than the FFOF.. FFOF releases its nutes for about 5-6 weeks then you need to add nutes but I hear the Michigan Mix can go several months and you never add anything but water. That Papas Poop is also in this soil. It cost 2x as much as FFOF so I'm interested to see if its worth it. I also finally got a hanging drying rack.:)
    These are ordered....
    [​IMG]

DSC_0824.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. I hope everyone's having a great Sunday! I been learning some YouTube stuff today for my son and was thinking how complicated things were when I very first started learning to grow lol..I hope the YouTube thing gets better like my growing lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. gonna be dropping a fastbuds mystery seed in about 30 mins 5 days late but she should be going soon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  18. I'm having a great day today! Youtube has saved me on more than several occasions lol. I'm spending my day doing some rearranging of my grow room, rehanging lights, taking lights down, trimming, you name it. Its going on today at my house if it has to do with growing ;)
    DSC_0830.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  19. Fashionably late as usual

20180819_181443.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  20. Ayyyy.

It's Vegi!

I think you're like the first person to comment on my first grow thread when I started posting.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 5