The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Everything buddy! With Glyphosate being used world-wide, even most organic foods nowadays even conatin a trace of it!
    And fast-food is sweeping the US and UK, and it is around 10-20 actual real food; most of the rest is made up from chemicals that they use to improve your profit, or to covertly get you addicted to the chemicals.

• Like Like x 4
  2. It's disgusting mate. Mental how this shit flies.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 3
  3. Educate yourself bro - we are NOT meant to feel this way!

I fixed myself 5 or 6 years ago - it was amazing how I felt, and how clearly I thought!
    But stupidly, I went back to my drinking ways, and slowly destroyed that wonderful feeling - but I will do my systemic detox again, as soon as I move to blue skies, and I should re-attain my ingenuity by Christmas! :)
    And this time, I won’t be pissing it up against a wall again! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Also bud, I have a spare 5-pack of these seeds, if you want in.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hell yeah count me in. I got a pic coming up for the Dream comp. Haven't had a chance to post. Or maybe I just feel self conscious cause it came out poorly.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 4
  6. lol - dont be self-conscious; this is a big part of the Comparative - people need to see the best methods to use, as well as the methods that don't perform as well: it's a learning and sharing experience buddy, and sharing your misfortune will help another blades avoid this misfortune in future grows :)

Please PM me, and I'll get you in this :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I always miss the good shit. Sounds like fun. I do have an open tent atm ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shoot Jack an email - he might be able to sort something ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  9. its found in so much shit now its crazy no surprise though seeing as how the farmers just use it all the time. plus gmo round up resistant plants which just makes things worse. im glad a lot of people are waking up to it but a lot are still ignorant to it but i really do think they just dont care. didnt the owners of round up recently merger or get bought out? i wonder if a name change is on the cards lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's not that they are ignorant buddy, but more that they are 'asleep' or ''programmed'. Believe me, I have educated people so that they are no longer ignorant; but they still shrug these things off as impossible, because they refuse to research things - most sheeple think that our governments have the best interests of their peoples in mind, and are always doing their best to protect us - and they couldn’t be farther from the truth.

Look up 'Cognitive Dissonance' bud, and you'll realise why people are so unreceptive.

I think you're referring to the Bayer-Monsanto merger buddy - one of the worst things that has ever happened to this world: the largest agricultural companies has merged with one of the largest pharmaceutical and chemical companies in the world - no need to wonder if there are chemicals and pharmaceutical being put into our food now, but how much chemicals and pharmaceutical they'll be putting into our food!
    And hence why I want to buy a sustainable farm in Spain: no more eating these poisons that have made me so ill! I have been much sicker than I am now (I’m 90% better now), but I have the knowledge now; so I will no longer let them destroy my health: a view that I believe everyone in this world needs to adopt.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. couldnt agree more to be honest jack, thats right bayer and monsanto only possibly two of the biggest bunch of cronies going haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. Yep, it's scary shoot!

Ok, guys, I am off tomorrow and Friday (I'll be a painter and decorator lol), so i'll chat to you all again on Monday :)
    Have a wonderfuil weekend :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. You too friend

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Enjoy your graft mate

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. @Jack - The Vault what an honour and privilege to be a part of this, thank you sir!

Got back from holiday and totally forgot about this, what a great surprise in the post!

I'm only avail for a few days before back on the hols (summer holidays and all that this time of the year), but hoping to prep soil etc ready for my return.

Finally finished my grow so hoping to do:
    1. Fast Buds Mystery
    2. Dream'matic
    3. Brooklyn Sunrise
    Can't wait!

• Like Like x 6
  16. I would of loved to been in this but I got new beans to pop and more Brooklyn’s to grow that aren’t in a solo cup all its life. Haha. I’ll be following along. @Vegi, I’ll be following along as usual. Can’t wait!

• Like Like x 5
  17. I know I can't be the only one who does a happy dance when they see their post person approaching their mailbox in hopes of a special delivery!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I'll be following along as well!!! Hope you all have a great grow!!! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Omg Thats fantastic! I may try to grow them right in the middle of my grow room without a tent but lighting from the ceiling beam. I may even end up taking some tents down to make room.:weed:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Did you open them yet? Can we see them? lol

• Like Like x 2