The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. #681 hophead636, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    I will be following along on these until I finally have a grow area up and running then would love to join in on the fun, just in research phase at the moment and gotta get legal/ de criminalize then wifey might let me pull the trigger read through this whole thread and enjoyed seeing the same seeds grown in different ways and the out come of them all, they all looked like amazing smoke at the end

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have been chasing fastbuds budy, and will chase them again - please send me an email to Jack at cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk so that i have this in my to-do list to keep chasing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yo everyone!! I really hope you all are having a great day...

I got an email talking to our friend Jack..he says Fast Buds has been in contact with him about the Mystery Strain!!!

He says he doesn't know yet but the initials could be= C A

Any guesses??? I guess a non cbd Crack auto..I wanna know what you think?????????

90 day 1LB

• Like Like x 2
  4. Interesting!

I really thought it was that lemon auto.

They have a cream cookies auto and a c4 auto

Sent from the USS Discovery

• Like Like x 2
  5. I dont think it's one of their current strains, but a newly developed one.
    I'll be finding out soon, but it'll be good to compare the guesses :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'll throw out a guess!

Citrix Auto

From Leafly:
    Citrix is a hybrid cannabis strain that draws its genetics from a flavorful Grapefruit mother and a resinous LA Confidential male. Named for its intense orange aroma, Citrix entices the senses before drawing you into its active, clear-headed euphoria. If Citrix makes it into your garden, the telltale signs of a good phenotype include a pungent aroma, disease resistance, heavy yields, rapid vegetative growth, and a dense bud structure.

• Like Like x 3
  7. CA.... candied apple!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Now that does sound great! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi guys, apparently there was a ‘lost in translation’ issue with the initials for the strain – the strain actually is Zkittlez Auto.
    I've heard good things about Zkittlez - how does it smoke?

• Like Like x 2
  10. It's lush. After the first 3 seeds I put the last 2 in and will harvest those as well in about 2 weeks :)
    Will def be on my list of ones to return to

• Like Like x 2
  11. I do think I'll have to grow one out :)
    I just chopped my Girl Scout Cookies autos, also from Fastbuds - here are some pics - please note that you can see 3 plants here, not just 1 lol

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Zkittlez! Awesome!

These are the last of my Zkittlez nugs. The smoke to me has a bunch of citrus to it, but more of a grapefruit taste than a lemon.

No flash
    20190204_151705.jpg

Flash
    20190204_151729.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice nug! :)
    How did you like the smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  14. The smoke is good. Mine is citrus forward so with the next one I'm hoping for more fruit and berry. Definitely didn't get any of the chocolate notes the website describes while it is growing.

As for effect, I would put this one somewhere in the middle. You are not going to get stuck on the couch but it will not have you digging for the stretch pad either. I like it as a just before the gym smoke. Gets me in that perfect lifting mindset.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sweet, thanks for the update bud :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Fast buds are my absolute favorite for Autoflowers!!! Best on the block in my opinion!! Good people over there!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looks luke Im all boyz.

18. Shit, I cant type. Im all in. Looking forward to trying fast buds seeds.
    Lets see what happens...

19. This comparitive is over

Sent with more cow bell!?