The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. A little wake and bake with the mystery girl :) [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mine didn't have that many tbh because I had to pull it earlier than I wanted to.
    Be interesting to know if anyone's has ambered up ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well yeah mine did and I harvested already

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. All of the mysteries??

5. The 2 mysteries still alot of white pistols I'm on day 73 the last picture is a smaller branch I picked off the bottom, not ready yet but it's drying some now IMG_20181110_045045360.jpg IMG_20181110_044853385.jpg IMG_20181110_044822817.jpg IMG_20181110_045011556.jpg IMG_20181110_045015972.jpg IMG_20181110_045059163.jpg IMG_20181110_044737917.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. 15inchesish led is shining on that pic normally use 30w white led for thrich pics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well done man, looks like an epic yield.

Maaaaaaaaaaan, I always fight to not smoke it until its properly cured. What's the smoke like?

Ah yeah man looking great. Yeah mine had loads of fat white pistil hairs that never really turned amber.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aww vegi mate its a fuckin superb stone like. Only smoked a couple force dried bits so flavors been fucked but what a dunt, didnt know if I was coming or going. Was up n down like a yoyo lol

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Haha, awesome mate. I got some hairy scissor hash just sitting here so might give that a try first.

Am really looking forward to this smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  10. that sounds right hmm

• Like Like x 2
  11. Smokes great a little harsh still atm but will smooth out in time.
    I've just germinated my last 2 seeds so I'll have some more ready soon :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hairy scissor hash

• Like Like x 2
  13. So are we like the first 10 folk in Britain to get stoned off this gear or did other forums get in on the action too?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. so another update just chopped the girl i reckon she went 11 weeks ish some very nice looking/smelling flowers and i was pretty impressed with how much bud she managed to produce on such a short frame pics more than likely dont do it justice but the main cola is fatter than a 2l coke bottle and probably not far off the length, im not really sure what strain it is still i have some ideas but just pure guesses i think g14 is top of my list atm. a very easy girl to grow in my opinion. now for some scissor/trimming hash from the mystery girl and a deovedere haze auto .
    hope your all having a good one and will be back with a smoke report once dry.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  15. Yeah i have loads of fat colas hope the dry well there fat and dense i harvested one with a few amber gonna leave other 2 till.more.amber het a lil diff in the high.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4