The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Ahh shit man I hadn't thought of that. I used to put it at the back of the 360. Dried it out crackin like. I'll try that tonight :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They look great Jack! Would love to see the progression of these :hola:

3. it sounded good, we will hope for next year

Pretty much all of us have been there, once you get back into the swing of things it seems to go better

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Grammy :)
    I will get more pics when late in bloom :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Yep, I knew this would be a problem grow, because everything has been so rushed; but the second lot of GSC girls will be treated like princesses, so they should do a lot better :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. anything yielded from a first attempt is a success in my book, they can get a bit slow if they have been messed about with but i find the quicker autos you have less time for them to recover before flowering, you should start to see preflowers around day 14+ but if they got stunted a little bit or are longer flowering strains it can be more into day 20+.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's why started up here w the SD bag seeds.

Still ended up wasting comparative seeds :notworthy:
    But now ready to get things in full swing !

8. Here's my update, not sure if I've left them too late now.

Day 63
    • Stage: Flower Day 38
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Water
    Stats

63. Flower Day 38 - Stats.jpg

OK, so I left my ladies alone for a few days and returned to find they'd not only finished but also started re-budding and potentially foxtailing.

This leaves me in a bit of a predicament, I can't trim at the moment due to work until the weekend, but at the same time I have bud that's pretty much done but there's new buds growing with unripe trichs.

Any ideas?

Here's the ladies:

Brooklyn Sunrise

63. Flower Day 38 - BS 1.jpg
    63. Flower Day 38 - BS 2.jpg
    63. Flower Day 38 - BS 3.jpg
    The stems have all turned purple now, happened in the last few days.
    63. Flower Day 38 - BS Stems.jpg
    63. Flower Day 38 - BS Plant.jpg

Dream'Matic

63. Flower Day 38 - DM 1.jpg
    63. Flower Day 38 - DM 2.jpg
    63. Flower Day 38 - DM Plant.jpg

Mystery

63. Flower Day 38 - Mystery 1.jpg
    63. Flower Day 38 - Mystery Plant.jpg

Tent

63. Flower Day 38 - Plants.jpg

I've trimmed as many fan leaves off as possible to give me some head room and time/energy savings once I get round to trimming it.

Just hope I can get to it in time with a good mix of trichs.

Oh man now I've got to really cop a feel of the ladies the smell is insane!

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #549 GreatGrammy, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Hi Vegi! The BS is an 11 week strain and it looks fine! The purple sometimes is from lack of oxygen I think? Everytime I have had purple stems from strain or oxygen deprivation the smoke is AWESOME! Foxtailing is just the light is too far away, no bigggie there. You should be fine until the weekend! :) Also just keep it simple for now. Turn your lights off. They need light to grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. Normal light pics you can see the toxicities and deficiencies..now I have to have patience and learn when to harvest View attachment 2526047 IMG_20181029_171839351.jpg IMG_20181029_172039679.jpg IMG_20181029_171847977.jpg IMG_20181029_172029450.jpg IMG_20181029_172039679.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. I know these things bud, and hence I know I have problems - my healthy girls are already at day 34!
    I'm hoping that they start flowering soon, and just give me small plants, rather than stop their grow cycle before the amber pistils even start to arrive.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I copped a proper feel of the mystery last night and I definitely think it's Lemon something. Or at least has citrus based genetics in it.

I'm convinced.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yeah man, I hope so, most of the fan leaves were gone, and hoping the drying out now makes the others fall away so it doesn't really give me much to do when it comes to harvest.

Oh wow awesome man.

Nice one brother.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Def. citrus something!

• Like Like x 2
  15. So today is chop day. Day77 I think in total
    Could probably go a few more days but this is my only day off for a week so it's got to be today :)

Few pics so far :) [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  16. Nice!! Day 77 huh? That's 2 weeks from mine.. patience then lol

• Like Like x 3
  17. Well done brother! Your plants look righteous.

18. Mine ate looking like yours ivea. Getting the fade there on 100% red atm hoping to make her swell and be proper dense the branches are like rocks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. 2 of my 4 were done a bit earlier. I use to go by the trichs but I have learned to watch when the buds swell and the percentage of amber pistils and when the leaves start to fade. :)

When the bud starts to swell, usually harvest is 2 more weeks

• Like Like x 3
  20. All vault seeds . so lush and green [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2