The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. #521 GreatGrammy, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Day 60
    I'm about too chop one mysterious lady. Shes so pretty and the biggest bud I have ever grown bigger than a tonic can I hate to chop her but......
    I've taken some pics and have removed most of the fans leaves so you can really get a better idea and some group shots. As I look at each plant I can tell that all 4 are going to be ready to harvest at different times, they are growing at individual paces regardless that they all germinated together. I'm sticking by citrus grapefruity lemon something! :) :hola::Love-Plant:
    [​IMG]

DSC_1215.JPG
    DSC_1205.JPG DSC_1206.JPG DSC_1211.JPG DSC_1213.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. My lady says your mystery beauty looks so pretty she loves it

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Awe Hawk! :) Please tell her thank you so very much!!!:) :hola::thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is my summary so far :wave:
    I did a taste test (microwave dry) and I got a vanilla/earthy taste, surprised it wasn't fruity. My hub got an earthy taste. I think the time line for flower is about 8.5-9.5 weeks and it grows more like an indica, short and bushy (not like i.e., Blue Dream'matic ). I think they like bright light in flower but at a distance and regardless the edges on the leaves razor up so they do best in low 70s temps. I got a quick head/body high and no cough. :hello: I have been smoking peyote I harvested a few days ago and coughing pretty bad, this was a nice break on my lungs. :hola:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thank you very much for the smoke test

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Peyote? As in mental trippy cactus stuff or something? I'm UK, best we get is bath salts so a bit unfamiliar with that lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Microwave is not the best it vaporises most ya terps never giving a correct taste. Best quick dry is top of an xbox but still takes a day. All other dry method only mess things up never had the right tasye from quick drys compared to a slower dry

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Peyote is a strain too but yes its also a cactus

• Like Like x 2
  9. I never zoomed in on my pictures before but wow all the terpenes IMG_20181029_033752981.jpg IMG_20181029_033731447.jpg IMG_20181029_033716739.jpg IMG_20181029_033701237.jpg IMG_20181029_033657792.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Suweeeet

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. so here are a few pics from about 4 weeks ago and another about 2 weeks ago, i will try and get one tonight she is pretty much done probs another week. very squat but she has got pretty fat seems to be a quicker finisher to me. will do a better update tonight or tomorrow hopefully been crazy busy recently hope everyone is doing well looking real nice.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. welcome to the club jack, you must have some great connects for genetics built up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. I dried a bit in the oven at 70*c yesterday.
    Dried out in 10 minuits and couldn't taste anything over the tobacco.
    Safe to say I won't be doing that again lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Best to take a small nug and put it on ya xbox and play it so warm air comes out thats thes brst quick dry and ive tried loads
    But microwave isnt good as it will make things hotter than you think and vaporise terpenes and flavanoids oven will kill all flavor unfortunatly the thc should be there but flavor wont be. Ive tried many quick drying and its all pretty shite consider i dry for 14-18days and then cure. But i cure different to most i believe as most burp jar daily but i try and brave it and dont burp mine that often and touch wood fingers crossed no mold and no funky tasting weed ever since i spoke to a dude on here called EVil or something sonce then ive dried the way i do i will even if RH is being a dick have a hum and a dehumidifier going and keep it in a 60-65% range :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Day 68

20181029_085423.jpg

20181029_085440.jpg

20181029_085513.jpg

20181029_085540.jpg

20181029_085628.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  16. Sounds like a pretty good translation :)
    But I shall find out for you, if it is grammatically correct or not - next year, when my Spanish is better, if not this year :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Jaysus no, I have little enough time as it is lol
    But hopefully, I'll have more time on my hands next year :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. I have a large makeup box, which I have converted into my seeds box :)
    I have a lot of great strains saved away for when i get to unleash my greenthumbs! :)

• Like Like x 8
  19. Apologies for the delay, but here you go Grammy :)

In these 2 pics you can see my healthy girls - they had a difficult first few weeks of their lives, but back to health now :)
    I am worried though, that I used up too much of their lifespan in propagation, and they wont mature properly (I've seen that happen before).

1.jpg

2.jpg

And in this pic you can see my sick little girls - I managed to revive 3 of them, but one of the little GSC girls didnt make it (bottom of the picture).

3.jpg

And here you can see my little GSC Auto babies :)

20181029_155811.jpg

• Like Like x 6