The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. I initially thought it was the lights but there's quite some distance between them. I mix the feed for all three plants together and then split and feed per plant so they're all getting the same feed, but only this plant is showing signs.

:confused_2:

Here's what she looks like now:

43. Mystery Issues 1.jpg
    43. Mystery Issues 2.jpg

The clean leaves to the top right which are only now fading to yellow are from the other plant as a comparison; no rust spots on those.

This plant has been real finicky, like I adjust one thing and it kicks something off.

But I guess that's the whole point of a comparative!

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have had that problem before with the leaf curl too. If thats the only one maybe the soil is too wet? LOL I dunno I'm outta ideas. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought it was overwatering early on too when it was all the plants but it seemed to have sorted itself out.

I'm definitely watering when its low, I can tell by the weight of the plant, the drooping of leaves, the monitor etc.

Haha, me too brother, just letting her ride out now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Leaf curl in my exp
    Curl down N-Tox or under water

Up like a tacco heat

Side ways mag seems to play a role.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Check run off and flush its all up to by looks of it and i see phos def. Could be a salt build up

6. Could it be Epsom Salts?

7. Dunno never had mag excess is you soil really fluffy? Think too much cal makes soil hard and mag makes it fluffy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Think I'm at the other end of the spectrum.

Been nothing but trouble for me haha.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #433 BossHawk, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    They are at week 6.all we have done is bend them over and I haven't really trimmed much..I have just been trying to let them do they're thing IMG_20181010_182440067.jpg IMG_20181010_181605817.jpg IMG_20181010_181643139.jpg IMG_20181010_181725412.jpg IMG_20181010_181617741.jpg IMG_20181010_181613172_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks Grace! :hola:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think salt build up is not from any particular salt, just mineral build up in general. Of course I could be wrong lol but regardless, flush flush flush

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Vegi! :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah mines are pretty bad now.

Will have to flush later.

14. I'll try mind get some pics up later when I'm up. Been busy as fuck recently so not had much time for them.
    Gotta say though they're getting pretty stinky already. It's a sweet smell but like acid sweet. Not citrus or fruity.
    Just like a really sharp acid smell. Bit of a cat pissy kinda vibe but in a good way if that makes any sense lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lil diesely I think it's super smelly

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Salt build up is as you say any mineral build up

Grasscity Deals Near You