The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Day 18... startig to preflower as usual so should hopefully see some nice growth and just in time for a light upgrade soo. Too thanks to mars and the lovely people that voted for me :) 20180918_171926.jpg 20180918_171928.jpg 20180918_171930.jpg 20180918_171955.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Day 27

She has been growing steady and taking to the LST. I think this will be one of the last trainings as I expected her to hit the flower stretch in the next week.

Pre
    20180918_132036.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Looking good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So today is 5 weeks since they went into tissue.
    So probably 32 days old and all looking very nice. Lots of side branches and bud sites already.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. This doesn't usually happen to me but I germinated all five seeds and I have two lights in my tent. For some reason the bean that was holding them up broke and they both ended up damaging four out of five plants in the fifth one is barely holding on for dear life

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whoa how bushy is that, loads of bud sites.

Ah man, that absolutely sucks. Hopefully that one holds on and keeps going *fingers crossed*

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thankks Friend! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I'm loving the node spacing and amount of quality branches they are producing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Where about are you at in growth ive had this happen snapped a plant in half and i was just in preflower the plant went crazy still got an easy 3.5oz of a plant which was snapped at 3 nodes hit the plant right it can be ok

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hi Friends! :hola:

Today is Day 30
    73f and 58% humidity
    So like @BossHawk I also have some bug eating a few leaves closest to the soil that I'm unsure of but I am using a few things to eradicate that issue. I also have crinkling leaves as also were mentioned but I'm not going to raise the light again quite yet,I'm gouing to wait 48 hours to see what they do. The stems are so strong and low that I am using tent anchors in this particular soil to hold down the main cola.
    DSC_1051.JPG
    DSC_1052.JPG
    DSC_1053.JPG
    DSC_1054.JPG
    DSC_1055.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. Spinosad is great on bugs and it is also soil dwelling so it can be used as a drench.

Leaf curl like tacco is heat a small fan blowing across the tops can help raising the light helps too but depending on the curl it may bot go flat again but should not get worse

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  12. #333 GreatGrammy, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Thanks! I have 2 stand up fans and a ceiling fan going 24/7 . I'm currently using gnat mix and mosq. bits. and sticky paper and captain jacks dead bug. i think that one has spinosad but haven't used it yet

• Like Like x 1
  13. They look great GG

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Thanks Hawk! :) :thankyou::hola: Ditto!!!!!!! :) How do you like autos?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hmmm.... unlock and open the door....my grow room smells like..... candy? :huh: ....... :yay:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Yup yup..so far they are just a little smaller but I think the stretch is about to begin..I am at half strength nutes in the reservoirs..and so far so good..slight burning on some tips but no clawing or worse...
    Also the bug that's getting in is a small beetle..everyday I find one in there on my plants..I am bout over that lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. lol I hear that! I found a leaf that part of it look like a mesh, eaten to bits by something. I don't oft use this language but I am gonna find these bitches and they are going down! lol:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hahahahahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. they were 5 inches taped but bushy the snppane and wilted away I thought the would bounce back

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1