The Vault’s Mystery Mini Comparative Grow - in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Jack - The Vault, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Ahhh man that fucking sucks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Oh f**k man wtf

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Am devastated mate. Done this to me around February aswell. Sneeky cuts didn't tell me that time though. Just had a wee gardian angel made me throw a para fit after 18 months and strip out 2 weeks into a grow. Bastards turned up 8 hours after I'd emptied my attic. Close call like.
    Gotta watch yourself round here.
    1 or 2 plants is OK regardless of size but get caught with half a dozen and your generally fucked. Even if they're tiddlers. It's bizarre like.
    1 mate got caught with a hydro 20+ ouncer ready to chop and got a £350 fine.
    Another mate got caught with 15 autos in 1gal soil pots and got 6 month tag + over a grand fine cos said he was clearly gearing up for a massive grow..... with his square metre tent and 600w hps .
    Got a few more examples too.
    Basically legal for 1-2 though so think I'll just stick to monsters from now on just incase. Been nice growing lots of different strains but time to go back to what I know best.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Oh man, sorry to hear about your grow!

Growing Like There's No-Till-Morrow

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the condolences folks. I've come up with a plan to save my 2 that are nearly done but the rest is getting stripped out tomorrow. Sure I've got 1 of these seeds left so if I do I'll get my NFT fired up again one I'm done with these twats.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I'm so sorry!!! I'm sorry you're upset I'm not sure whats going on? Can you get someone else to house your plants for while?

7. Round this way hydro is considered soficticated and for selling but soil npt sp much and under 9 plants seems to.be ok any size again just as long as under 9 most ppl i know getting nicked just seem to get a slapped wrist and gear taken away. Unless it looks as though you selling ect ect. Glad im not with council and also glad my land lord is slack

Hes ill atm but hes always been alrite pops over now and then but dont look round and really he just let us get on with it been paying in full on time for 6 years where as most ppl piss him about so wants to keep us and tbh i doubt he would care. Any way spanish get these fuck tards over and then carry on as normal

Do they really look everywhere cause id call that an invasion of privacy dont even think landlords can go routing round ya house. Ect ect

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lights hit full power today 23" and LST IMG_20180909_122952442.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Check the difference in growth with the nft plant. Love it :)
    Think I've come up with a solution aswell.
    I'm gonna strip my attic back to basics get everything else tidied up, packed away and non jailbait lookin. Got a fuck load of gear but it's doable. Just make it look non grow roomy lol.
    When they turn up I'll just send em away say not a good time and to come back in a couple of days. During which time I'll quickly stash the rest of the gear and chuck my plants n stash round to my mates house.
    Only one I can't keep is the nft cos no way to get it down without fuckin it right up so gonna get her into a coco pot aswell.

Ffs the pics no loading lol ill try again

• Like Like x 2
  10. There we go 20180909_173011.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Day 13
    • Stage: Vegetation Day 11
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Root Stimulant
      • Plant Magic Biosilicon
      • Plant Magic Veg Boost
      • Plant Magic MagneCal+
      • Distilled Malt Vinegar (pH down)
    Stats
    13. Veg Day 11 - Stats.jpg

Tent
    13. Veg Day 11 - Tent.jpg
    13. Veg Day 11 - Plants.jpg

All plants now on half the prescribed nutes per Litre.

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Nice im waiting for mine to find there feet then hopefully be all go
    Are you 24/0 vegie

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah man, its the first time I'm doing 24/0 with autos I usually do 18/6. Finding they're needing water alot more and having to plan foliar sprays at the coldest times as they don't get darkness.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 21 for mine and all coming along nicely.
    1 is a bit taller than the others but all have some nice branching happening :)
    Will be turning the autopot system on today so all systems go :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. #275 GreatGrammy, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    I will be posting later today, also I am on Day 21 :) but!!!!! Today I got a special delivery and I had to share it! Dun-Dah!!!! :) I got some great freebies in this mix!!!! You guys at the Vault are the best, thank you so much!!!!! :weed: @Jack - The Vault

DSC_0943.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. Lights shouldnt cause burn some hungarian scientists done a test or rain and sun would fuck up plants strong nutewater can cause isdues but foliar spray should be ok ive seen no issues just drys a bit faster.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #277 GreatGrammy, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Day 21
    79f and 60% humidity
    They are growing great! The stem is short and thick and I have been pulling down the little tiny branches. I now have a temporary floating tent lol :) After the pic I put the silver floor liner on top of the pink milk crates so now it looks pretty official :)
    DSC_0961.JPG DSC_0963.JPG
    DSC_0964.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anybody else have preflowers? I see hairs already IMG_20180911_034052408.jpg IMG_20180911_034142827.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'll like it friend!

Ya crazy that the top of the plant is just barely showing maturing branching..and preflowers are pretty dominant on the nodes under the tops.

The mystery continues...

• Agree Agree x 1