The Vault’s Candy Dawg Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Seed Stockers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 18, 2019.

1. I have 3 more CDA seeds left, and I am debating dropping them. I don't want to run anymore photos until the weather starts to turn cooler again... it just gets too hot in the flower closet, and I do not have enough air flow to keep them steady. So, it is definitely auto-only season in EM's green room. So, I am thinking the 3 CDA's, and maybe the 3 Auto Blues I have still (from my very first seed purchase over 2 years ago LOL).

Wish me luck. LOL. Last batch I started, my son was helping to water due to my work hours being absolutely N.U.T.S., and he forgot to even look at the seedlings, just took care of the big plants. Hours have slowed down enough right now, that I should be able to get them germinated and in the big pots before I am looking at 10's or 12's again. Hopefully.

Everyone's plants look fantastic, BTW. Very well done. I am now off to soak a few jiffy pellets.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looks done enough to me. But I like sativa highs, so I chop fairly early. You could let it go another week or two if you prefer more couch time.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thank you for the input I am going to take this one down now because I like that up high too especially with the indica strains because it still holds those chatictaristics. I will give the other 2 a couple more weeks to ripen up to there full potential.

• Like Like x 3
  4. CDA day 105. First week of flush down. Pistils are mostly red. The only ones that are still white are on the foxtails. Foxtails are popping up all over. But not too bad. I got my first tric shots too. Looking mostly cloudy, but still a lot of clear in certan areas. I'm going to give her another week.
    20190719_193858.jpg 20190719_193903.jpg 20190719_193913.jpg 20190719_193920.jpg 20190719_194005.jpg CDA 7-19-2019 - 001.jpg CDA 7-19-2019 - 005.jpg CDA 7-19-2019 - 006.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Personally, based on the last pic of the whole plant, I would wait. I follow a rule that a fellow grower turned me on to years ago: "When in doubt about harvesting your plant, give it another week." I would give it as much water as it can absorb and when the leaves start to turn yellow check the trichs again. This may or may not be the right answer but this is just how I would approach it. Looks pretty cool though; nice plant dude!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Alright everyone I did a wet trim since I dry trimmed my last crop, here is a picture I didnt take a weight of the bud because I dont see the point in a wet weight. Last thing before I get to the pic is my plants may have gotten bigger last time but my new qbs made my one little plant have a bad ass nugget better than any of the nugs on my first plant.
    20190720_070749.jpg 20190720_070803.jpg
    Man those pictures suck sry

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Crappy picture but man this little nug is chunky.day 104 btw
    20190721_071223.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. We are running out of smoke so we put our CDA in the dark yesterday and should be cutting it up within a couple of days. I'll post pics before we butcher this, lol. I'm sure that it could have gone longer but because we are running out of smoke we really had no choice.

On another note: if there is anyone out there that has a beat on Jack, can you send him my way please? My wife was just diagnosed with cervical cancer and I could really use some advice. Thanks.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I had a little down time earlier today so I thought I'd take a pic of my CDA and post it. We'll be butchering this up in a day or so and I'll make sure to post final weight when we get it.

As y'all can recall I snapped a branch and freaked out over it. Well, that branch healed/grew just fine but when we moved it from the ten to the bathroom I broke the main stem worse than the branch break that I freaked out over, lol!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  10. She looks huge! I bet she was fun to wrestle down the hall! lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol, in fact my wife had to carry/drag it because I couldn't. I have spina-bifida so she does the lifting. We're hoping that you are right and this is a 1/2 lbs harvest. If all goes well today we'll be cutting her up and starting the drying process. I think that if we had more time we could have done a little better but we ran out of smoke so we had no choice but to harvest. Yeah, we could have called a friend of mine and bought some but after growing our own I think we both agree that the stuff we grow at home throws rocks at the stuff we buy.

• Like Like x 5
  12. @Klectar420 I'm sorry to hear about your wife man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Two weeks IMG_20190723_091754.jpg IMG_20190723_091758.jpg

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 7
  14. so the last candy dawg is still going she will be coming down soon just waiting for the heatwave to pass before i bring her down hopefully. the first girl has had time to have a cure and she is a nice smoke not typical og which is strange she reminds me a little of mephisto heisenberg almost a sweet rotten fruit smell which is quite nice even though it does not sound so seems to hit me well but i had taken a long t break. yield seems good i hardly weigh my stuff anymore but id say 2-4 oz with the later girl looking like she will yield more.
    pics are around a week old.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  15. hard to guess weight but depending on density i reckon your looking at atleast 10 ounces which is pretty damn respectable for an auto.
    edit: got your plant and jx's plant mixed up still looks like a good yield though!

• Like Like x 3
  16. double post.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Seeds seeds everywhere.....and some I will save to keep. It's looking like Friday will be harvest day. When I chop her down I'll be on the hunt for the source of the seeds. I'll also be leaving a few seeded branches to continue to mature. With luck they'll be candy dawg autos.
    20190723_072751.jpg 20190723_072824.jpg 20190723_072913.jpg 20190723_072923.jpg

Foxtails! Lots and lots of foxtails. Temps are down in the mid to high 80s, from the mid 90s. Humidity is between 40-50%. She'll be down before it gets too bad.
    20190723_073027.jpg 20190723_073046.jpg 20190723_073110.jpg 20190723_073238.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. looks like quite a few seeds if its all over the plant a part of her may of hermied although with how long she has gone it could also be down to her trying to survive basically and get a new generation going i think i can see a few nana's around aswell but look for full blown hermies near any stressed sites. the foxtailing is genetic in this i think both of mine had sort of foxtails they will throw you out on harvest time a bit though as some will just keep growing and throwing out new pistils when the rest of the plant is ready.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. If you can see any bananas please point them out. I can't seem to find them. I'm probably looking right at them and not recognizing them. I have a feeling that they're in the center somewhere, it's pretty dense in there.

• Like Like x 2
  20. its hard to tell if they are late nanas or seeds but i circled a few that look like nana's to me. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2