The Vault’s Candy Dawg Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Seed Stockers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Happy Easter Jack. Beautiful monster you have growing there .

Sent with my mangled wad of paper, string, and plasticy bits....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Looks pretty incredible Jack! If that keeps growing at that rate you're going to need a bigger house!

Happy Easter to you and yours Jack!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Candy dawg 1,2,3 (day 12)
    DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0003.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  4. Are you suggesting if an auto starts shooting out pistils early that it will not be a heavy producer? And if so when should they start shooting the pistols out?

• Like Like x 4
  5. Those are nice looking, thanks for sharing, enjoy your family time @Jack - The Vault

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Here is my poor dawg! Got kicked outside into the cruel wind and crazy temp swings 20190418_092727.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. Balko roids!! Nectar baby! No Lou ferrigno weed

• Like Like x 2
  8. I don't even think I could think about doing hempies just ask doctor mingle! Wind roars here

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Beautiful absolutely beautiful Jack :weed::dance2:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Here I am at 21 days.....overcame the thrips attack only losing 2 leaves at the bottom :p Happy, healthy girl doin her thing in her 3 gallon pot under the 315w CMH set ~18" above

April 18th.jpg

Hanging out with Lucky Charms and Lucky 7's clones, to be sexed Lucky Charms F3's (Wino version), a couple auto's to go outside with a couple photo's germinating and a tomato plant
    April 17th (2).jpg

Continuing my adventure of playing "ring around the plants" :p

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Go Mom Go Cmh!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Where you bean missin
    Lookin good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

• Like Like x 3
  13. Possibly because of an aggressive defoliation or something else.

Cda1 has switched sides
    20190419_115549.jpg 20190419_115621.jpg 20190419_115637.jpg

I took that ball off and will wait see what she/he does. Maybe that T was made during the stress of the defoliation. And as long as I leave her alone she'll stay a she.

Cda3 has me a little suspicious, but it's too early to tell.
    20190419_115827.jpg

Cda2, the best one is still clean

Budget dream room for cup winners

• Like Like x 4
  14. Looked more like a weird caylx than a nut sac..imo.

• Like Like x 6
  15. It had the wedges inside. It's all good I'm letting it ride for now. The BD did that too, only once right after I topped her but never again.

Budget dream room for cup winners

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Thanks! I am still around visiting at least once a day just mostly in lurking mode as my home life is being shaken up a bit...oldest son graduating high school next month then off to the Army, setting youngest up with physical and occupational therapy while getting him ready for middle school next year and starting a new job so my life focus isn't kids and plants so much anymore ;)

As far as this last winters grows, its been crazy....I had a goal of running 26 strains in my 5 cabinets though once again, got side tracked. This time with a couple few breeding projects over at OG and stuffing my cabinets full finishing up a couple bud runs, squeezing 4 last seed runs in and getting ready to try another grow outside....this time, in a hoop tunnel instead of out in the open :p

• Like Like x 6
  17. Dawg update.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  18. Hey y'all Happy 420! Don't forget you smoke twice today: once at 4:20 and then at 4:22, which is four twenty-too, lol!

Happy growing!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. There's also double 420. 8:40

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Hi dudes/ladies and of course hello all you lovely looking plants!
    I though since its 420 id try to update you all

Sorry ive not been on here for a couple weeks, unfortunately i have broke my foot and had to have an operation to straighten it and then got pinned in place ( I've been LST'd LOL, soz im high as f on pain meds atm) anyways, ive been managing to check my ladies each day ive been home, and are doing well, some yellowing where i need to increase feed, which i have done by 125ppm today!

Happy 420/easter weekend all and i promise to give you a photo update soon!!
    Much love to you all!
    Stay high! :icgreen:

• Like Like x 4