The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. It can be a right pain in the b**ls to organise lol, but I dont mind putting in the work (and stress lol) to sort this for you guys :)

Also, I will be officially partaking in the Comparative Grow this time round!! :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Just keep your eyes peeled here bud - I'll be announcing the Comparative Grow in a couple of weeks, and will give you all the full instructions for enterring :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Now thats going to be fun! :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Love the comparatives

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. U up and running?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alright Jack!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Processed 22.9 grams of my Brooklyn into BHO shatter, best news was she gave me back 4.5 grams!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm confused: you had ~23 grams of plant material that you converted to 4.5 grams of concentrate. Is this better than average? Is there a difference between "shatter" vs. "hash"?

9. That return is nice when compared to say my Turbo Bud that at 22.5 grams only produced 3.2 grams.
    Hash vs. Oil vs. Wax: The Differences, Benefits hope this helps with the difference. It's mainly in potency from what I gather.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Y'know, I've been looking for an article like this for a very long time. Thanks so much Gruntgrower! This answers tons of questions that I've had about this very same subject.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Great news on the new comparative. So, I popped 2 beans in my starter soil and both popped. Waiting for my soil to finish cooking and they will be going into final pots. Pic was a week ago. They are growing a little slow, but I'm sure they will pick up after they get some rich soil.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah, mine seemed to like stall or something at the beginning but did eventually take off. I have a theory that the more nutrients that you put in your soil the slower they grow but that makes them healthier in the long run. Anyway, you know what you're doing, lol. You've proven it...Good luck, not that you need it or anything...lol.

13. Lol. I just use an organic seed starter soil with very little nutes. I'll be starting a journal soon. Doing a little experiment to see if I can go from solo to final pot without any issues. I've used this method with photos, but we all know sometimes autos don't like transplanting.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ta-Daaah!! We have successfully completed out Brooklyn Sunrise run! Man, this thing is just covered wtih trichs and the colas are huge! This should keep us going for awhile just by itself, not to mention the other two that we ran with this one. What a great run! /home/amnesia/Desktop/Brooklyn.jpg

Papa Puff requested that I show off my lighter too, so here it is: /home/amnesia/Desktop/IMG_20181213_160105.jpg

Ordinarily I would use my Vector Black Matte Coupe lighter but I sent it in for service and they demanded a $12.00 payment to send it back! This is the first time, and only time, that they have insisted on a payment to ship my lighter back, so I told them that they could keep it and I'll just buy a new one. This is a Bic with a Toker-Poker case which I've

• Like Like x 2
  15. Xixikar warranty for life

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Alright congrats Klec!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Yeah, y'know, I saw that! No return shipping or anything; you just download a form and fill it out and send it in and that's it. I have my eye on one now: Stratasphere I think.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cigarbid.com
    Merchandise section best deals.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hey thanks! I'll look them up later today!

• Like Like x 1