The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. I agree with Sypha, come hang with us for awhile. There will be another comparative announced before too long I'm sure and then you'll be one of the first ones in the que...and you can offer your knowledge to help some of us out too.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Day 50
    • Stage: Flower Day 25
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Bloom
    Stats

50. Flower Day 25 - Stats.jpg

First feed post flushing, loads of leaves yellow'd and fell away, but looks like the water has bulked the bud slightly. Fed today with just Bloom nutes at less than what Plant Magic prescribes.

Here's the ladies today.

Dream'Matic

She's the tallest and largest of the three, still reckon she could bulk up a bit. Hairs just starting to turn orange.

50. Flower Day 25 - Dream'Matic.jpg
    50. Flower Day 25 - Dream'Matic Top.jpg

Brooklyn Sunrise

She's just slightly shy of the DM, but has nice bud and smell to her.

50. Flower Day 25 - BS.jpg
    50. Flower Day 25 - BS Top.jpg

Here's a comparison of the two, so you can see how large they both are.

50. Flower Day 25 - Both.jpg

No training on any of the plants this time, first time I've ever just left them to be.

Mystery

So here's the ill runt of the litter.

50. Flower Day 25 - Mystery.jpg
    50. Flower Day 25 - Mystery Top.jpg

It's a real shame I got something wrong on this one because her bud is just amazing. Real thick fluffy hairs, plenty of frost and the smell is just unreal.

Reckon a couple of weeks left on all three.

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hey how 'bout that! They look great on this thread too! Lol, awesome job Vegi...again, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. DBCDF57B-C176-4F8B-A27C-1F646461EC10.jpeg Day 39. Brooklyn are doing decent. Both received a feeding of Cal Mag and Tiger Bloom. The smaller plant is showing nitrogen deficiency so I’m hoping the Tiger Bloom should be enough to correct the issue. I’m really struggling right now with humidty as it has been hitting 70% inside the tent. Got a dehumidifier on order, it’s just all a part of the growing process that I’m slowly getting together.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hell yes. I'm smoking a strawnana vape right now. Almost wonder if the terps are fake it's so tasty

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Was up? Welcome! Only thing being late for is a funeral

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did I read awhile back sum were having g sprouting issues?
    Out of both comparative packs only three of ours sprouted, and they had a short short life. :sick:
    Maybe my good sprouting record just is off point after the time off and move.
    But did have sum good luck with the sour diesel babes
    Had to transplant them inside as the frost is coming soon and they didn't get started till almost July good thing the new room is about ready.
    2) 1000's and a 600 ready to eat electricity and a bucha growing flouresnts

8. I personally did but I've determined that this was my own fault. Short answer is that I was impatient and tried to hurry it up. I can't speak for anyone else though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DFB0D54D-DBE0-4C0F-9A96-3BF0848C76FE.jpeg F5772574-3B68-4E42-9F48-AC4A8969E1AC.jpeg 95F65249-EBE5-4500-A767-AD015914A52C.jpeg 36DFDC12-80C2-4B34-94B4-C62867F069DD.jpeg Day 41. My dehumidifier came in today so I’ve been keeping my levels at 55% now. Much better than the 70% I was seeing the other day. I’m looking at these plants and thinking they might end up going 11 or 12 weeks long from seed. Maybe even 13 weeks. A lemon scent that is pungent is the smell I’m getting from the girl in the back from her stem rub. Still don’t see any trichs forming.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Ok y'all. I have 1 brookie that just stopped flowering. I have been waiting for it to kick in. As u see the other one is on par with the dreamomatic and the 3 bears. So I guess we will take her outside now and cut her light hours. This has been going on for 3 weeks. Any ideas my farmers??[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. So pic 3 was the one brookie that's flowering ok. I'm running 19 hours of light

• Like Like x 2
  12. Damn they're tall.

13. Yes I will need to get some t5s for veg or an ac unit for room. I cant get those hortilux close enough due to the heat here

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hell my photos are topped young and I have a candy cream that's 4ft at one month

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Harvesting 14 weeks plus with this auto

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jesus...I’ll run out of bud by that time. My last harvest wasn’t too great.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well im at week 13 right now with a BlueBerry Auto so just a week left till harvest

Harvesting Week 14 day 98-99.. thats the 1st..

Then Nov 16th the Girl Scout Cookies Auto 16 days after the B.B..

Then a Nov 20th a White Widow Auto 7 days after the GSC..

Harvesting 3 plants in a 20 day time frame..

Might not run out of bud after all..

Then my tent will be free to run regular 12/12 flower cycles as i have nomore autos left only photos till i place another order..

(Tent info below)
    [​IMG]

Follow my journal!!
    Seeds came in today!!
    Seeds came in today!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Just an idea: would it help if you changed the light spectrum to a more reddish color/spectrum? Typically when my plants stop growing through their growing spurt I change my light from MH (7200k) to a HPS (2000k...or so) and that seems to make it take off again. Otherwise, sorry I have no idea what the problem is.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I think I figured out what it was. I wasnt putting the girls in total darkness on their 4 hours of light cycle. I.just put her outside. See how she does out there like she is a photo

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Here's my 1 surviving BS today:
    20181021 BS.jpg

She is at the end of week 1 of flowering, and still looking nice. I'm hoping for a bit more height to her, but time will tell.

• Like Like x 4