The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. I use 100% LED, always have from day 1 of my first plant.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Week 10 on these two ladies since pop. Just waiting on a bit more bulk and some more clouding! Some trics are white but not enough yet!
    5A022396-3AC4-4669-80E4-BDD2C45BCAA2.jpeg 172685EE-FE71-4A81-BAC9-9194C6C5A4CA.jpeg
    This last lady is at about week 7ish and about a foot taller than the older two!
    C4182213-5E2A-4049-80A9-F808621BAC4A.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Day 34
    • Stage: Flower Day 9
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Biosilicon
      • Plant Magic Bloom
      • Plant Magic BioWetter
      • Unsulphured Molasses
      • Epsom Salt
      • Distilled Malt Vinegar (pH down)
    Stats

34. Flower Day 9 - Stats.jpg

These were all taken yesterday, and before you ask, they're all a bit droopy as the pics were pre-watering, all perked up now.

I've tried to take comparison shots so you can see the different between them all.

I think I got the Flower day wrong so have kinda re-calibrated the dates.

Dream'Matic

34. Flower Day 9 - Dream'Matic.jpg

Dream'Matic & Sunrise

34. Flower Day 9 - Dream'Matic & Sunrise.jpg

Mystery added to the front

34. Flower Day 9 - All.jpg

Canopy

34. Flower Day 9 - Canopy.jpg

I did a bit of defoliation on the undergrowth. I know defoliation is a bit controversial by some but I always do a bit particularly as its just about to hit flower. These Autos were really bushing up and with my small constrained space I always find it helps to add air flow and get those small branches with access to light.

34. Flower Day 9 - Branches.jpg

These plants had some real big fan leaves.

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 7
  4. 5 weeks (except the one at 3) from seed

Blue Dream'matic in rear
    Brooklyn Sunrise in front
    image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Man I wish my blue dream'matics would have given it a go mine were all duds

• Like Like x 1
  6. Around day 30 Brooklyn sunrise so far so Good.[​IMG]

Happy Growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  7. A couple of pics of my Brooklyn Sunrise that I thought I would share. She is 28 days from seed today! Woo-Hoo!!! Papa Puff you were sure right: it skipped veg! In fact, all three of my plants have all skipped veg this round. I don't get it, ordinarily I would count on two weeks for seedling stage, four weeks of veg and then my plants would start to get pre-flowers and then flowering stage. For some reason they have all gone from seedling stage to flowering stage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because in theory this would indicate a earlier harvest than what I am used to...but how weird.

Anyway, feel free to leave comments or criticisms. Happy growing!!!

Attached Files:

• BS1.jpg
      BS1.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • BS2.jpg
      BS2.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. 088B2827-EA24-4B60-A976-FC971CA4A6DB.jpeg Day 27 here. I’m in the same boat as Klectar. Mine are now in flower. Curious to see when they finish up. Pic was taken during lights off when I got home from work. Wouldn’t do this if they were photo plants but being autos...ehhh.

• Like Like x 4
  9. 6996F9C3-F4DC-4B4A-8B1B-457CD298825F.jpeg 5A661D1B-4063-48F6-960F-FE1C6AA5EC60.jpeg 996A0324-3F0A-4FFD-9F28-F03DFB268A0C.jpeg Day 30. My small grow space is gonna be an issue. Currently inside a 2x2x4 tent and one of these Brooklyn’s are about a foot, foot and a half away from hitting the LED light. Oh...and they are in 1 gallon pots too. This is gonna be a fun one to watch. As far as my grow light goes, I’m running a Ygrow white Led from Amazon. I also still have my Ledgle blurple light that I could toss in as well. Since my last Brooklyn was a solo cup...I’m curious to see what I get this time. Soil is the usual FFOF. Didn’t want to use the Mykos on this grow but I’m starting to think I should of done it. Nutes are FF Trio but truthfully only using the flowering nutes. Temps between 74-85 with the lights on, and humidty around 48%. Oh...the solo cup is my Ice Kush from Advance seeds that will get transplanted into a 2.5 gallon bucket and flipped into flower two weeks after harvesting the autos. Debating on tossing a Papaya Punch from Oni into veg to flip at the same time as the Ice Kush. They are both fem seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hi, folks. So, I pulled the 2 BS girls... they were simply dying off, with the only green remaining at the top of the plant. The 3rd, however is doing well enough right now. Looking good enough, actually, that I am hopeful that she will grow too big for the closet she is in. Which is not a huge deal. LOL. The closet is for flowering the photos; she is just occupying the space for now. I have posted a full room update on my thread, but here is the BS image:
    20181006_181014.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Hello my fellow growers! I hope all is well for all of you and life couldn't be better for all of you! I snapped a couple of pics last night of my current projects and thought I would share them.

So far so good I think; no real complaints anyway. She does seem to be kinda' small but no biggie. My theory is that we may not get a whole lot off of this plant but what we do get will be some of the best ever...we're hoping so anyway.

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments.

Happy growing!

Attached Files:

• BS1.jpg
      BS1.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • BS2.jpg
      BS2.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Day 42
    • Stage: Flower Day 17
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Bloom
      • Plant Magic BioWetter
      • Plant Magic PK
      • Unsulphured Molasses
      • Epsom Salt
    Stats

42. Flower Day 17 - Stats.jpg

Cooling down a bit here now, but still quite warm. :confused_2:

Here's the tent, they're not as tall as I would've liked as my other grow was hitting the lights.

42. Flower Day 17 - Tent.jpg
    42. Flower Day 17 - Plants.jpg
    42. Flower Day 17 - Canopy.jpg

The mystery fast buds has had some deficiency throughout the grow, I really don't know what it is and why she's been so fussy as the others haven't. I've kinda given up on trying to fix it now and just gonna ride her out, the other two have been fine.

Dream'Matic

42. Flower Day 17 - Dream'Matic.jpg

BS

42. Flower Day 17 - Sunrise.jpg

Peace

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Praying

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well don't plant any blue dreamomatic lol. One is 5ft at day 38

• Like Like x 2
  15. I love your grow room and your light set up makes me excited lol.. any how i have a question good sir,
    Is your qb side lighting moveable.. in one of the pix it looks lije they can slide left & right on that tig their built on to

• Like Like x 3
  16. How tall are these plants.. i dont think myne het that big!!??

• Like Like x 2
  17. Here is one of the brookies[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4

18. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shes close to 4ft. I topped her at 3rd node

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yup. I need a bigger space. Going to try and tie mine down a bit.

• Like Like x 3