The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Day 25
    • Stage: Vegetation Day 13
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Root Stimulant
      • Plant Magic Biosilicon
      • Plant Magic Veg Boost
      • Plant Magic MagneCal+
      • Plant Magic Evolution (Foliar)
      • Distilled Malt Vinegar (pH down)
    Stats
    25. Veg Day 23 - Stats.jpg

OK, so my plants are still quite squat and bushy. Seeing a few guys already shooting pistils and none of mine are so not sure if I should be worried or not?

It's hard to grasp size of each plant when they're all crammed in the tent so took some individual pics this time.

Brooklyn Sunrise

25. Veg Day 23 - Brooklyn Sunrise.jpg

Fast Buds Mystery

25. Veg Day 23 - Mystery.jpg

Dream'Matic

25. Veg Day 23 - Dream'Matic.jpg

They're definitely bushing up and there's loads of shoots now. First time I've ever grown and not done any training whether LST or HST, so feels kinda weird not mucking about with them, lol.

25. Veg Day 23 - Plants.jpg

And one from the height of the light so you can see how little height they've taken up.

25. Veg Day 23 - Tents.jpg

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Here is (1) sunrise up front and (1) sour liver in the back. I'll also included one of my favorite cartoons.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Brooklyn sunrise after topping her. [​IMG] feeding Mammoth P to her and blue dreamatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'm sure that this question has been asked and analyzed over and over again but I just wanted the opinions of my fellow growers on this thread: I am in the market for a new flowering bulb, 400 watt HPS. What are your recommendations? I'll be using it in a 3'x3'x6.5' tent with a electronic ballast. My thanks to all who answer.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hi, folks. Been a while. I waited at least a week and a half longer than I should have to get my seedlings into their bucket, so I am fully cognizant that I may have stunted their growth. Because of this, and the fact that the last ones I waited just a week too long left them not even 2 feet tall, I opted to go ahead and drop all 3 girls into the same bucket.
    So, here they are, nearly at 3 weeks already and only just got transplanted today:
    20180923 BS.jpg
    If they surprise me and grow like "normal" instead of staying small, then I guess I'll have one helluva canopy to maneuver and a lot of watering to monitor. I'll cross that bridge if we come to it, then. Personally, my experiences with autos for the last 2 years have shown me that a transplant delay tends to keep the plants smaller, which is why I placed them as I did.

Hope everyone has a great day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. My projection is that you will end up with another Amazon forest effect. I've read that at least some autos respond very well to over-crowding, so when they get big enough... well, I just hope you're prepared for what may happen...lol. You may have just created some kind of plant monster or something...lol.

Best of luck EverMystique1!

• Like Like x 6
  7. So I have a runt and a monster here. Really liking the size of the stems now that I have silica in my regiment. Day 24 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  8. 4 weeks from seed. 2 for the one Brooklyn Sunrise.
    Topped and plucked the lower fans on the Blue Dream'matic.

BS (front) BD (rear)
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. LOL. I would not begrudge a plant monster. I would be freaking ecstatic!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Brooklyn starting to make flowers. she should have Nice tops I’m hoping. my Sensi Skunk I topped yesterday.[​IMG] BS[​IMG]Skunk.

Happy Growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  11. My Brooklyn’s at week ten since pop. Man they are smelling great trics really clouding up! Might be another week max.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Here are a few pics I snapped yesterday of my Brooklyn Sunrise. She is 22 days old...I think. Thanks for looking and feel free to comment, offer advice or be as critical as you want.

Happy growing y'all!

Attached Files:

• bs1.jpg
      bs1.jpg
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • bs2.jpg
      bs2.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • bs3.jpg
      bs3.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 4
  13. I’m using a combo of lights. I have 4xQB120’s (3000k) 4xQB132’s (3500k) and a viparspectra600
    The purple is coming from my temp drop my canopy temps are between 63-73

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Be sure to stay up on that water. My ladies drink about a gallon per day! I also found the Lucas formula worked really well for me, I modified it some with amendments. I’m excited to watch your grow!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I think they look amazing! Hopefully they will taste as good as they look. Awesome job so far Gruntgrower!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Day 22. Hoping they hit a growth spurt here soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Might doabother brooklyn in 25liter not sure yet tho still debating to or not lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mine are starting to look like they are all going to stall. Darn it. Again. 1 started to stall out right after tp. The 2nd grew about an inch and then started to look like it was stalling. Now the 3rd is getting that yellow look on the top. Getting a bit flustered with this. I don't usually have this much trouble. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. I would recommend switching to HPS once the growth spurt stops.