The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. #TEAMTHEVAUL for life!!

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I just tried to sign up for both and I added some other stuff to my cart and when I went to checkout it wouldn't let me use a credit card anyone know a workaround. I'm in the US. I sent a message to Jack as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jack will most likely be in tomorrow
    I know George said CC were not being accepted again due to problems with Bank . This May have Change
    Wait to hear from Jack.
    George said Bit Coins are the way most buy now or international Money Order.
    Or Cash
    Hope That helps

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I did find this on the site
    Buy Cannabis Seeds with Bitcoin
    If you’d like to add some premium seeds to your collection using Bitcoin, The Vault has you covered!

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a stealthy, secure cryptocurrency which has become incredibly popular among collectors who would prefer to keep their purchases as low-profile as possible.

Beyond the discreet nature of the Bitcoin currency, it also has an added advantage over credit cards and the like: Low, low fees! (Sometimes there are no fees at all!).

If you like the sound of saving extra money and keeping your seed purchasing as private as possible, Bitcoin could turn out to be the perfect fit for you.

Getting started with Bitcoin

Before you can purchase seeds at The Vault using Bitcoin, you’ll need to follow a few steps to get everything set up on your end…

DO NOT send bitcoins directly from an exchange to the invoice!

The correct procedure should be:

Step 1:

You install a Bitcoin wallet, instructions here:

How to Setup Electrum Bitcoin Wallet - CoinGate Blog

Step 2:

You buy bitcoins to the Bitcoin address from your own Bitcoin wallet, instructions on how to do it on CoinGate with a credit card here (of course, you can use any other Bitcoin exchange you prefer):

Buy Bitcoin With Your Credit or Debit Card - CoinGate Blog

Step 3:

You then use your own Bitcoin wallet to pay for the invoice:

How to Pay for a Bitcoin Invoice? Step-By-Step Guide - CoinGate Blog

Buy cannabis seeds with Bitcoin…

If you’ve followed the steps above, you are ready to make a Bitcoin purchase at The Vault!

· Simply shop at The Vault like you normally would - then go to the checkout stage.

· Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the checkout process, making sure to choose ‘Bitcoin’ as your payment method, before selecting ‘continue’.

· On the next page, a summary of your order plus all of the details you need to complete your order using bitcoin will appear: Follow the on-screen instructions – and please bear in mind that the unique wallet ID that is generated with your purchase will only be valid for a short period of time. If the wallet ID has expired before you could make the payment, simply try placing your order again.

· Once your order has been placed, you’ll receive an order confirmation via the email address you provided.
    As soon as the Bitcoin payment transfer has been verified on our end, our team will pick and pack your order for immediate dispatch.

Need a hand?

Whilst Bitcoin has loads of advantages, it can sometimes seem a little confusing to use at first. If you need help on how to place your order at The Vault using Bitcoin, please get in touch and a member of our team will be on hand to help out or you can email support@coingate.com directly.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Hell yeah me too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. It's two grows in one, this should be fun!
    Thanks Jack, your number one!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hit that same wall, would have been nice to piggyback some beans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Exactly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. You’ve hit the nail on the head! The way I look at it is, I’ll know by the time they arrive if I end up with two males. If that does happen, I have space to drop a bean or two.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #72 RiZL, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    @Jack - The Vault absolute diamond.

Have fun everyone
    Looking forward to seeing everyone' progress and meeting some new blades.

Deleted - whoops

• Like Like x 3
  13. Dude.

That has your name and address on it.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. @ICGreen you wanna delete our friends picture seeing as hes apparently offline lol. And i thought i was bad for dropping my phone number in a pic

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Shit thankyou brothers!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Thanks man! Didn' realize haha

Glad I don't grow here now

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Ive done it before man. My mate royally fucked a crop up so asked him for a pic so we could have a good laugh at it. Was a receipt for the lights lying in clear view for a day till someone pointed it out. At least it wasnt my adress lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  18. Just got my confirmation email that my order is all good on both grows!!! Bring on the beans lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Congratulations To All who Have Joined in
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. You in this one stigg?

• Like Like x 5