The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Thanks so much for the input and advice Robbie714. Since I wrote this post, I started a new Blue Dream and a new Girl Scout Cookie and now have three plants going. I gave up on the Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookie that didn't come up the first time (or the second time for the Blue Dream if you're keeping a tally), so I have pretty much a full tent. I do have room for one more but we have decided to take the advice of a fellow grower who suggested that we cut back on the number of plants to make the grow more efficient.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. True you don’t want it over crowded in your Grow. If it gets to crowded you’re more prone to mold. But as Long as you’re getting good ventilation you’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. image.jpg All of my older brooklyns are showing purple. This one more that the others.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Man looks Beautiful. Hopefully mine will look like that at the end of next month wink wink

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nice we may be harvesting sooner than we thought!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Day 20
    • Stage: Vegetation Day 18
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Root Stimulant
      • Plant Magic Biosilicon
      • Plant Magic Veg Boost
      • Plant Magic MagneCal+
      • Plant Magic Evolution (Foliar)
      • Distilled Malt Vinegar (pH down)
    Stats
    20. Veg Day 18 - Stats.jpg

OK, so here they are. I think I started the veg nutes just slightly soon as the early leaves have some nute burn but adjusted the mix now.

20. Veg Day 18 - Plants.jpg

Really bushy more than tall. Still loads of height to gain!

20. Veg Day 18 - Tent.jpg

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. She’s a Pretty plant Looks Great Man! Before they had this comprehensive grow, a friend from the auto flower network told me that the DP Brooklyn sunrise was a real Good strain now I see why! Nice Job man

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thank you! This is my second grow and my first time with autos

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #769 Robbie714, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    My BS a few days after topping her, she bounced right back. plus I overwatered a little too much[​IMG] looks like she needs some N” I’ll add Ewc and water in with Mammoth P in smaller pots I’ll use something to kickstart her. But my 15g and 30g don’t need any mammoth P

Happy Growing

• Like Like x 4
  10. What size pot are using? Just wondering...

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'm running DWC with 3 gallon buckets

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Sweet! I didn’t think they got that big. but since I took my latest picture on the 13th there’s a big difference in growth. you gave me more hope growing autos lol. the 3 bears on the last comprehensive Grow was some Dank straight fire!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sorry for lack of updates. Been super busy...
    Everyone's plants are doing really good!
    Mine are taking their time, and I lost the late starter Brooklyn Sunrise just over a week ago. There's a replacement that's just now a week from seed. It's already larger than the last one got before it keeled over. No clue what went wrong. Came home and it was down and shriveled up.
    Hopefully the new one can take the nutes when I bump them up...

Anyway here they are last week at 2 weeks from seed. Just after I pulled the one.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2 (RIP)
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

And here is yesterday. 3 weeks from seed. Except the one week old.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2 (newb)
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Saturday marks 9 weeks since pop!
    Starting to see fall coloring!!
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Can’t wait to taste these ladies! Starting to smell amazing!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Looks amazing from here! Just curious: what kind of nuclear waste are you feeding that? Lol, looks like a science experiment that went much better than planned...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Just took a couple of pics of my Brooklyn Sunrise that I thought I would share. She's not doing too bad for 15 days old I think. It's been pretty hot in my neck of cyberspace and therefore my plants have stretched a bit but I think I/we can work with it and try to correct that later in the growth cycle. Anyway, thanks for taking a look and feel free to leave a comment, critical or not. I welcome all positive and negative feedback so I can improve and hopefully learn from my mistakes and apply them in later grows so if you see something wrong or know of a way that I can improve please let me know in comments.

Thanks again for taking a look and happy growing!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  17. Just took a couple of pics of my Brooklyn Sunrise that I thought I would share. She's not doing too bad for 15 days old I think. It's been pretty hot in my neck of cyberspace and therefore my plants have stretched a bit but I think I/we can work with it and try to correct that later in the growth cycle. Anyway, thanks for taking a look and feel free to leave a comment, critical or not. I welcome all positive and negative feedback so I can improve and hopefully learn from my mistakes and apply them in later grows so if you see something wrong or know of a way that I can improve please let me know in comments.

Thanks again for taking a look and happy growing!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Honestly with this being my first autos and second grow, I went with a modified Lucas formula, added calimagic rapid start and liquid koolbloom and flora nectar in heavy flower. I’ll never grow an auto again without it! DWC + Lucas formula = great autos lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I've read great things about the Lucas Formula; your pics illustrate why that is a preferred method. Growing in DWC helps too. You have a great looking plant Gruntgrower and first time for an auto and second all-time grow to boot!

• Like Like x 3